Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Asking for it?"

Thanks

Default "Asking for it?"

Like Pah.

I was just reading this a while ago and had a chat with a friend about it and was told with great furiosity that "Of course! It is damned well possible to ask for rape!" I was tremendously offended, not as woman or any such shit, but as a human being, as someone who finds it extremely hard to believe that it has become so easy to transfer blame on the victim, moreover, that we live in a society that is either to pansy and/or conformist to speak up or one that condones rape. Following which I was even mockingly referred to as an "ignorant tard" for not realizing that wearing an attire which may be defined as prosmiscuous is of course equavalent to having "Take Me Now" stamped on your arse.

Rape, by definition is an imposed w/o consent, how then, in the name of all the trees in the world, can anyone ask for rape?

Any others who feel similarly or would prefer to call me an ignorant tard?

Thanks

Your 'friend' is an idiot, I think it's utter bs that someone 'asks to be raped'
    Men who can't keep their hands to themselves should be put against the wall.

If you're not sure a girl likes it.. the answer is No. It's as simple as that.

.. apart from that, you're an ignorant tard.
    Last edited by Sarcast; 17th-January-2006 at 17:04.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Thanks

No one can be asked to be raped, as you say, by defination to be raped is to have intercourse forced against your will.

Women who try and trap men by having sex and then crying rape for money, fame, or whatever are the scum of the universe mind, and make it more difficult and allow scumbags who commit rape to get away with things, especially with comments like 'She was asking for it!'

Women shouldnt put themselves in vulnerable positions though, i.e getting stupidly pissed, not knowing what they are doing, etc, as there are arseholes who will take advantage.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

If a women is wearing clothing that is... per say... riskay, then yeah, she is responsible.

I mean if a women was wearing a spagetti strap bikini top that barely holds her breasts, and a skirt so low cut that you can clearly see her rear-end, then my guess is she's is trying to be attractive. To say a women wearing this attire would not be sexually attractive to men is absurd.

Come on, if the woman I described was raped, guess what she was asking for it, hell all she was missing was a sign that said "I WANT IT!!!". Women, quick bit of advice, don't try to be sexually tempting if you don't want to have sex.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Paladin, maybe she was trying to attract a different kind of guy then you / a rapist ?

After you had sex with her.. either with or without her conscent (heck, she wanted it anyway.. right?) And she tells you no, you say..? ups?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Thanks

Im not going to say they are partly to blame for being raped, but doing some of the things mentiond in the article clearly puts a woman at risk. Should a woman be able to wear anything they want, including a see through shirt and a g-sting? Yes. But we all know the reality of the world we live in does not follow these rules and it is stupid to think they a woman will not attract a "certain type" of guy by wearing it. It's like bungee jumping. A woman with more clothes has a stronger rope and so on.

Thanks

Hehe... You rape, you take the blame... Having said that, there should be a fine of sorts for being a stupid whore...

Give & take...

Thanks

So.. if I were to walk around in my tiger thong.. all lubed up and shining in the sun.
    Instead of getting a tan, im saying to people ' come rape me!! im all yours! '

interesting point of view.. sadly, I disagree.

Thanks

While no one is asking to be raped, there are some safety measures that you can use to lessen the chances. Don't dress like a hooker, don't hang out at bars alone etc. It is basically common sense stuff and if you fail to adhere to common sense, then whatever happens, happens.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Even women that dress fine or casually get raped, so not dressing as a "hooker", as you so elegantly put it, doesn't really impact things that much, methinks... So now I'm left here wondering if dressing promiscuously or doing promiscuous things really matters at all...

Dear Sarcast, was that last one directed at moi...?

Thanks

Not sure if sarcast's post was a response to mine, so ill just clarify what im saying. Getting raped is a risk. There are things you can do to lower the risk and things you can do to raise it. When i am driving a car, at any given moment someone can just randomly slam into me. To reduce the risk of getting into a car crash, i can be sober, look both ways, etc...

This a lot like rape. Even if you are careful, you can still be raped. But there are things you can do to lower your chances of it happening to you.

The More You Know!

Thanks

NBC representatives should be knocking on your door pretty soon...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malice2501
    Not sure if sarcast's post was a response to mine, so ill just clarify what im saying. Getting raped is a risk. There are things you can do to lower the risk and things you can do to raise it. When i am driving a car, at any given moment someone can just randomly slam into me. To reduce the risk of getting into a car crash, i can be sober, look both ways, etc...

This a lot like rape. Even if you are careful, you can still be raped. But there are things you can do to lower your chances of it happening to you.

The More You Know!
    You are spot on good chap.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcast
    Paladin, maybe she was trying to attract a different kind of guy then a rapist ?
    WHAT KIND OF A MAN DID SHE THINK SHE WAS GOING TO GET?! A rich, charming man who would never take advantage of a woman that dresses like a whore? No, you dress like a whore, chances are, you will be treated like one. Seriously, the woman I described in my first post wasn't going to find a soulmate when she is displaying all her sexuality at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcast
    After you had sex with her.. either with or without her conscent (heck, she wanted it anyway.. right?) And she tells you no, you say..? ups?
    Yes, she was dressed like a ho. Bikini Strap, SHORT (very very short) skirt. Her ass and breasts are almost completely visable. WHAT DOESN'T SAY "SEX" ABOUT THE DESCRIBED WOMAN?!!?!?

I'm sorry if you all still think women are innocent little sub-humans that aren't responsible in the least bit for what they do, say, or wear. But if a woman raped a man (don't elaborate on that people, just an example), you would go so far as to say he enjoyed the experince, that he probably wanted it to, and that he is just as guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by malice2501

The More You Know!
    Kinda what I've been saying.

INTRODUCING. FIVE INTELLIGENT PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE TO PREVENT RAPE:

1. Wear decnt clothes. Do not let your sexual areas be more than 20% visable, unless they are below the belt, in which case they should be 0% visable.
    2. Do not exessively indulge in alcoholic beverages.
    3. Save "dirty talk" for the bedroom
    4. Only invite into your home ot place of business those who you have know for a lengthy period of time. A week is reasonable.
    5. Whenever visiting a new place, such as a bar, bring a friend along.

Congradulations. You now are in possession of five rules that can reduce your chance of being raped.
    Last edited by Paladin_Hammer; 17th-January-2006 at 19:00.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    INTRODUCING. FIVE INTELLIGENT PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE TO PREVENT RAPE:

1. Wear decnt clothes. Do not let your sexual areas be more than 20% visable...
    I thought it was 19%? Ohsnap!

Quote Originally Posted by PH
    4. Only invite into your home ot place of business those who you have know for a lengthy period of time. A week is reasonable.
    According to the almighty statistics, a good amount of sexual assault episodes are executed (yay!) by known relatives or friends, so a loser is j00. And one week ain't good enough...?

Quote Originally Posted by PH
    5. Whenever visiting a new place, such as a bar, bring a friend along.
    So she gets raped as well...? I dunno about that...

Congradulations. You now are in possession of five rules that can reduce your chance of being raped.
    Good to know...