Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Forum Invasion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNachos
    Bring back Lag.
    Also, get off your moral high horse. He's temp banned, not permanent, so you can engage in as much moronic chatter as you like in under a week.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tits McGhee
    Get over yourself man. I dont ever see you shying away from insulting people and making fun at their expense, and being malicious was never an intention.
    Yeah, and I've been warned multiple times for it. Others have been banned from EP for it.

Also, get off your moral high horse. He's temp banned, not permanent, so you can engage in as much moronic chatter as you like in under a week.
    You see no relation between Lag's banning and the behavior of the mods in this particular situation?
    Do as we say, not as we do.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hope the mods that keep this thread open and thereby encourage this behavior know how dreadfully hypocritical they're being, not to mention the mod that CREATED it. It brings back memories of Dark Planet and how the EP mods talked in a little secret forum about invading it and trying to bring it down. It's so moronic and insulting to have to kneel to the whims of people so blatantly immature and foolish.
    EP Mods: Go to hell. Bring back Lag.
    I don't actually recall us invading Dark Planet. It was discussed and, unless I missed something, the only result was that a few of us went there and posted normally because we all realised how childish the idea of invading/hacking a forum was. That doesn't make it right but four years later you still seem to hold a grudge against us for something that we prevented from coming to fruition.

For what it's worth, I think I speak for all of the members involved when I say that I'm still ashamed about that whole episode to this very day. I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes and I really am sorry for acting like such an ass towards you and your friends back in the day, but you need to meet us halfway with this. Tell us how to make EP better and we'll do what we can to help. Other than that, I honestly don't know what more you want from us. :\
    Last edited by Cosmic; 16th-January-2006 at 18:49.

Thanks

You see no relation between Lag's banning and the behavior of the mods in this particular situation?
    Do as we say, not as we do.
    Read Lag's final post and you'll see where his final warning (and ban) came from.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

i'll help
    which one is his final post

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic
    I don't actually recall us invading Dark Planet. It was discussed and, unless I missed something, the only result was that a few of us went there and posted normally because we all realised how childish the idea of invading/hacking a forum was. That doesn't make it right but four years later you still seem to hold a grudge against us for something that we prevented from coming to fruition.

For what it's worth, I think I speak for all of the members involved when I say that I'm still ashamed about that whole episode to this very day. I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes and I really am sorry for acting like such an ass towards you and your friends back in the day, but you need to meet us halfway with this. Tell us how to make EP better and we'll do what we can to help. Other than that, I honestly don't know what more you want from us. :\
    Thanks Cosmic. You're not on my "list", though. I still hold a grudge I admit, but it's not the only thing foul in this situation. Mods are supposed to be the paragons of good, forming a mob to disrupt another forum is the last thing they should do.
    Oh, and I just noticed I got another little warning. Somehow I'll manage to cope. Meh.

Thanks

Oh dear. I'm on Knightofnachos little list. Bless you, nice to see I court your attention in such a manner. What are you going to do with this little list on a forum then? Send me nasty messages? Give me bad reputation?

Im sure I'll live.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Oh dear. I'm on Knightofnachos little list. Bless you, nice to see I court your attention in such a manner. What are you going to do with this little list on a forum then? Send me nasty messages? Give me bad reputation?

Im sure I'll live.
    I'm going to organize a forum invasion.

Thanks

Feel free to, you never know, I might even laugh along with it as well.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Ahem.

Forum drama forged in the heat of misunderstanding is one of the few things that truly are less fun and interesting to watch than happy children. If anybody is going to stay mad about this now, you're going to take it out on your LiveJournal, and not the forums that people go to expecting something halfway comical and/or insightful every now and then. KoN, Evans, etc., you should be able to realise that this is not nearly worth it.

That is all.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

I would have expected closure, but...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless One
    you should be able to realise that this is not nearly worth it.

That is all.
    This man speaks truth.

For my part, I apologise for bring the boards into disrepute. Sorry guys.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

I'm going to organize a forum invasion.
    Just tell me when and where, and I'm there.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

In the end, I blame Deach.

Also, I'm not one to hold grudges.

How about this thread gets closed, now?