Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Post a Pic of Your Love of Thread :P

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    R these of you or your friend or r u a lesbian?

(I'm under the impression Sakura is a woman. But I could be wrong. And just so Skinner, Sarcast, and... well, you know who u are, For the record I having nothing against Homosexuals. i.e. Lesbians, Gays, etc.)
    The pic in Nagisa's profile suggests it, and I think that of the four friends from that LJ (Nagisa, Sakura, p-u-k-e, Stellar...right?), three are female (didn't that get mentioned somewhere?).
    Wow, I definitely give off an aura of certainty with the above comment. Aren't those question marks and sidebars everywhere just perfect?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier
    Shes cute, and you look like a friend of mine that I knew in Highschool. And congrats on being together for five year. Jenn and I have just made it out for 2 years on Jan. 13th.
    I can say the same thing about jenn. Yeah well my name is stephan. Incase we actually knew eachother. and thanks, i think she is cute too. Congrats on the two year anniversary, Do anything special?

P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goosethemighty
    that'strue, we shoud share more than just a photo!

So in doing so I will tell you guys my girls favorite story. The story of how we first met!

I was an area manager for a retail store in Toronto. One day I went into tmy bosses office to talkand he told me about this beautiful girl he had just hired. being that he is gay I thought well damn she must be something special! So I went up to the store we had her working in pretending I was just going to see my buddy Eddie, a manager i always went in too check on. After to which i checked her out and was very impressed with her! So I made it a point to go over when I knew she was working to see her.

To my luck she was good friends with a couple of my roomates so we all went out for drinks and such. Myself and her played pool with a wager of a kiss if she lost too me. Funny this was I was so pissed that I playfully pushed her and she went frying off the stool knocking over a guys pint! Funnier thing was I did the same again this time it was a plate of the guys food! I fiugred that that was the end. But we hanged out more after that to my luck!

Than on Christmas eve, a week after dating we hooked upand she pretty much moved in from that day. I took her back home to live with my family then moved here to Scotland to stay for a while!

She is the most amazing person i have met and very intelligent! I have to admit that she is even smarter than me any person I know. And being that she is extremely beautiful IU am the luckiest man alive!!!!!!!

Thats how we met and thats the story I will tell till the day we die together!
    That is quite a lovely story.

Thanks

*points*

Double poster!!

nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh!!!

That was an alarm, BTW...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RU RLY?
    *points*

Double poster!!

nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh!!!

That was an alarm, BTW...
    So....im guessing thats a bad thing.

Thanks

Indeed, one must never double-post under any circumstances... Editing is the way of the hero. You were lucky a mod didn't see that...

Also, never spam. Ever.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by feradais
    I can say the same thing about jenn. Yeah well my name is stephan. Incase we actually knew eachother. and thanks, i think she is cute too. Congrats on the two year anniversary, Do anything special?

P
    No, she was in San Antonio, Texas. So it really sucked, but im making it up to her in Feb.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RU RLY?
    *Points and laughs at I Love Jenny*

Yep, I remember that name! Weren't you the one who posted a thread about stock tips and such...?

That was a long time ago... Man, we're old!

Retro FTW!!

BTW, how's Jenny...?
    Haha, no, I never posted tips about stock, I have no idea about that what so ever And Jenny is now a person of the past...
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

OMG Time Travel? WTF? :O!!

Thanks

I can't find the original post for the life of me, but yes, I'm female. That is my fianc�. ^_^ Annd, yeah, Stellar is the one who wants to be girly like us. XD

~~

Thanks

And p-u-k-e is our official fangirl. We'll probably adopt her as our daughter or maid or something XD

Emissary of Light, Cure Black~! Emissary of Light, Cure White~!

We are Pretty Cure!
    Servant of the Dark Power...
    Return to the darkess from which you came!

Thanks

Heh, quite fun people here at EP

Goose, your story was interesting.

If nobody minds it, let me tell my story.

In my High School, I had spotted Nancy from before, I recognized her as the girl who was next to me in the line for the school inscription, so...I just approached and talk to her.

A little chit chat, but nothing groundbreaking...I was a little dissapointed, because I have always thought that she is very beautiful.

Then, someday during a veeeery boring Spanish class I note appeared in the desk of my chair.

"You look cute ^^" Without a sign, and I didn't recognized the handwriting, I just keeped it but I didn't thought a big deal of it.

Class by class...more little papers, NOW I got intrigated, then I tried to pay some attention...until the teacher left the classroom, everyone started to talk, but I just said, "Hey! Who is sending me this? No problem about that, but if I don't know who wrote, I can't do anything"

The entire classrome began to laugh, and so do I...

At the end of the day, a girl approached to me and she was angry because of what I did...it was Nancy...she told me that she was to one who sent me all the little papers but I didn't noticed, EVEN when she was sitting next to me in the line

She covered her face with her hands and started to sob...I felt terrible ...but when I tried to reconfort and apologize to her, she popped out her tongue and said "Gotcha! "

After that, she asked me to go with her, because she always had to got back to her house alone

And that's my story...of the day we met...if someone gets interested I may post the "Part 2"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    R these of you or your friend or r u a lesbian?

(I'm under the impression Sakura is a woman. But I could be wrong. And just so Skinner, Sarcast, and... well, you know who u are, For the record I having nothing against Homosexuals. i.e. Lesbians, Gays, etc.)
    I don't know how many times I have to say it, but 95% of the time a person is of a gender that's unlikely to engage in a specific activity but goes against the grain and enjoys the activity, they're homosexual. I have my theories, but this isn't the thread for them. It's better to just assume any girl on a video game forum is gay, you'll be correct more often than not. ;o

Thanks

Well..that's not really accurate..
    I know plenty of straight girl gamers, especially in the local scene around here. Though I also know a few who tell people they're gay so that the drooling boy geek population doesn't smoother them with unwanted attention XD
    But for the record, yes I'm gay, and yes I'm a gamer. I also happen to work in a games store. But none of the above are really related to each other in any unseen way.

Emissary of Light, Cure Black~! Emissary of Light, Cure White~!

We are Pretty Cure!
    Servant of the Dark Power...
    Return to the darkess from which you came!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nagisa
    Well..that's not really accurate..
    I know plenty of straight girl gamers, especially in the local scene around here. Though I also know a few who tell people they're gay so that the drooling boy geek population doesn't smoother them with unwanted attention XD
    But for the record, yes I'm gay, and yes I'm a gamer. I also happen to work in a games store. But none of the above are really related to each other in any unseen way.
    You shall hear from me soon...