Thread: someone, anyone, need help pleaz!

jita33 Guest

Default someone, anyone, need help pleaz!

when trying to burn a psx or ps2 game to a disc. do i use the bin file or both bin and cue. i'm confused. someone who knows pleaz help me. thx

Ace Guest

Just use Fireburner, associate it with bin/cue and then select the file and press burn

jita33 Guest

thx ace. appreciate it.

Ace Guest

Originally posted by jita33
    thx ace. appreciate it.
    `

No Problem just post it if you have a problem and i see what i can do for you

gotenks_2322 Guest

with ps2 games you would probably have to use a dvd-rom to burn to wouldnt you? i dont know the size of a ps2 game but a dvd rom i think is like 2 gb

Zerostrike Guest

It depends on the game. Some PS2 games were made on CD.

Thanks

Yes, the blue discs are CDs, like Tekken Tag, but they're usually on DVDs. And, if you look in your PS2 manual, you can see the dimensions of the four types of CDs: one side with one strate; one side with double strate; double side with one strate; double side with double strate.

Me will rock you