Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: College Discussion (Academic)

Thanks

I don't think any educational institution is as sensitive to health related challenges as they should be:/

what if you were an EP admin? wut wud ur major/minor be?
    Major: Administraive and Business Management
    Minor: Kickass Moderating

Xaenn, already gave you most of it, anyway, MasJ's studying for engineering, his preference is electrical.

We don't have a major/minor system in India, you just graduate and get a BA/Bsc/MBBS/BE/BTech/BlahBlah degree and then do your masters and then whatever else you want to do in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaenn
    Thanks everyone. Of course it's a fact I purposely ommit in my college...no need to enrage my fellow students.
    Ah, the burdens of being Ms. Smarty Pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    I start college in 1 1/2 years and I plan on majoring in either Criminal Justice or Science Education.
    Bleeding cool. I want to do a course in criminal forensic sciences. There's only one college in India which gives that as a course for non-med students.

Other than that, I am doing my under-grad. in Political Science and plan to get a diploma in Conflict Transformation and Peace Studies and then study law and do my masters in criminal defense and maybe solicit for a few years and then teach in a school, for which I'll need a BEd. degree, so I guess I'll do that through correspondence in my first year of law.

Waaaah. Actually all I want to do is live with MasJ, have his babies and then grow old with him and for money, I guess, own a book store (which will need money-I'm saving; ) with my own little cake and orange juice vending machine.
    Last edited by Dingy; 14th-January-2006 at 06:32.