Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Muslims just can't get a break can they?

Thanks

Default Muslims just can't get a break can they?

Another Stampede

Remember the one last year during Ramadan in Iraq, when a ton of Muslims started running across a bridge due to someone yelling 'bomber'? Well, after reading the article, stampede's during holy times in Islam are getting sadly common.

But this one happened in Mecca, due to a "traffic jam". Is anyone else kinda amazed at this? I'm a little stunned.

(PS: Non of this post is meant to offend Muslims. I'm just speculating on what the article relates to me.)
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Yeah. really a sad shit. happens in mecca every year.they just can't get enogh.
    There is no FPS There is no MGS

Thanks

Bad planning and bad crowd control, it would seem, are the main causes of such stampedes.

I dont pretend to understand the 'why' of such fervous religious devotion that leads to said crowd problems, but if several hundreds of thousands of people are trying to get to the same place, at the same time, then there is bound to be difficulties and, to my mind, the authorities are largely accountable.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Default Hey

Uh dudes Im muslim Im muslims Im not a killer but What I say is everyone has there Own weird perspective on islam and jihad it Very weird I would like to say a few things That "Imam" Is a cheap ____ our prophet Mohammed Tolerated Other religons and did not kill anyone For god sake lol Im mean it stupid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh_man
    Uh dudes Im muslim Im muslims Im not a killer but What I say is everyone has there Own weird perspective on islam and jihad it Very weird I would like to say a few things That "Imam" Is a cheap ____ our prophet Mohammed Tolerated Other religons and did not kill anyone For god sake lol Im mean it stupid
    It's Bush's fault your people are pissed at us.

He said on national tv, he was going to launch a "Crusade" Good fucking job Bush... He doesn't even follow the amendments. Seperation between Church and State, Crusades are a realigous thing, especially when you say your going launch one.. He is a dumbass.

Thanks

I despise it when people have mistaken islam for a violent and hateful relgion, there are extremests of every kind , colour , and relgion . and lots of people get the wrong view on relgions from the media. i would like to make it clear that the name of the relgion it self states 'peace' and that islam is a relgion of tolerance , and patience. though we do have our bad people and terrorists and such. and i personally do not agree with that and find it appauling that people would do such things to other humans, other innocent humans.

Thanks
    EP Points

At my home town, there is a smaller town called Yallurn north when we got into fights with them they would ALWAYS throw stones at us, i just seen on the news a muslim died cos of a rock throwing, i blame the northies!!!!

Thanks

I despise it when people have mistaken islam for a violent and hateful relgion, there are extremests of every kind , colour , and relgion . and lots of people get the wrong view on relgions from the media. i would like to make it clear that the name of the relgion it self states 'peace' and that islam is a relgion of tolerance , and patience. though we do have our bad people and terrorists and such. and i personally do not agree with that and find it appauling that people would do such things to other humans, other innocent humans.
    Most of us Americans know this, Its our leaders fault for saying somthing so retarded to begin with. But then agian your "extremest" Blame all of us citizens over what that dipshit said. It's a cycle of he say she say.... I have nothing agianst any religion what so ever, I'm nothing, will never be anything..

Thanks

He said on national tv, he was going to launch a "Crusade" Good fucking job Bush... He doesn't even follow the amendments. Seperation between Church and State, Crusades are a realigous thing, especially when you say your going launch one.. He is a dumbass.

well 'my people' may be pissed off for what reason they hold but i find it grusum and discusting that terrorist attacsk still ahppen, and a crusade was the worst term he could have used, the last crusade was a masacre , blood of so many people from diffrent countries all fighting for their relgion and their place in teh world.... this war hasnt evolved to a crusade yet .... but if what is happenin today continues ... it wont be far

Thanks

well 'my people' may be pissed off for what reason they hold but i find it grusum and discusting that terrorist attacsk still ahppen, and a crusade was the worst term he could have used, the last crusade was a masacre , blood of so many people from diffrent countries all fighting for their relgion and their place in teh world.... this war hasnt evolved to a crusade yet .... but if what is happenin today continues ... it wont be far
    Another reason, They are pissed how we making a Monoply of the world with our fast food and everything else. I don't agree with us doing it, yet Terroists will still kill me. Make sense? No, it doesn't. Pretty screwed up. And do the Jews really deserve what they are getting in Israel? It's a cycle, never ending as I see it. Which is why I choose to be nothing.

Thanks

But then agian your "extremest" Blame all of us citizens over what that dipshit said. It's a cycle of he say she say.... I have nothing agianst any religion what so ever, I'm nothing, will never be anything..
    yah thats wrong caseu every persons vote can change who will be the next political leader, if u can vote , go out and vote during elections, pay close attention to campigening , and figure out which of the two candidate will actully do more for the good of ur country then , some one who will fail ur country , and hold unjust wars in the name of your country and or relgion

Thanks

yah thats wrong caseu every persons vote can change who will be the next political leader, if u can vote , go out and vote during elections, pay close attention to campigening , and figure out which of the two candidate will actully do more for the good of ur country then , some one who will fail ur country , and hold unjust wars in the name of your country and or relgion
    It's sort of hard when 2 idiots run for president, is it not?

Thanks

And do the Jews really deserve what they are getting in Israel? It's a cycle, never ending as I see it. Which is why I choose to be nothing.
    Isreal and happens in isreal between muslims and jews shoudl stay there i dont belive in blood shed but i belive in defence , and defence upon attack , dont try to kick som eone out of their coutry and expect them not to fight u back willing enough to die ...

Thanks

It's sort of hard when 2 idiots run for president, is it not?
    AGREED

Thanks

Isreal and happens in isreal between muslims and jews shoudl stay there i dont belive in blood shed but i belive in defence , and defence upon attack , dont try to kick som eone out of their coutry and expect them not to fight u back willing enough to die ...
    Kick out, Please according to religion it is just as much theres as it is yours.

This is exactly what I was getting at, Perfect what you said. To prove my point.