Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst movie of all time??

Thanks

devil's rejects. a little too over the top in a 'guns in vaginas, roadies being shot in the head' kind of way.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

Any "Scifi Original Picture". Never before have I seen more shitty, generic, boring, z ridden titled(Beez! Antz! Sharkz! Crocodilez! Snakez! Dragonz! Cerebruz! Ghostz!) creature flicks that take themselves too seriously. In most of them the only thing worse than the special effects(which retarded fourth graders would unfailingly fail to be impressed by) is the acting, which ranges from "exceedingly poor"(Like in Dragon Fighter and Dragon Storm[god, kill me]) to "holy christ my brain where did they find these people"(like in All Souls Day[kill me and burn my soul from existance]).

I would say that I eagerly await the day the SciFi channel embraces Uwe Boll into their fetidly made movie director fold, but they most likely already have, probally when I was too busy cleaning my eyes with steel wool after accidentally browsing past during one of their creatureathons to notce.

Thanks

Battlefield Earth was absolutly horendous

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronKnight
    Any "Scifi Original Picture". Never before have I seen more shitty, generic, boring, z ridden titled(Beez! Antz! Sharkz! Crocodilez! Snakez! Dragonz! Cerebruz! Ghostz!) creature flicks that take themselves too seriously. In most of them the only thing worse than the special effects(which retarded fourth graders would unfailingly fail to be impressed by) is the acting, which ranges from "exceedingly poor"(Like in Dragon Fighter and Dragon Storm[god, kill me]) to "holy christ my brain where did they find these people"(like in All Souls Day[kill me and burn my soul from existance]).

I would say that I eagerly await the day the SciFi channel embraces Uwe Boll into their fetidly made movie director fold, but they most likely already have, probally when I was too busy cleaning my eyes with steel wool after accidentally browsing past during one of their creatureathons to notce.
    Did you happen to catch the SciFi Original remake of War of the Worlds last night?

Terrible.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hated The Medallion and Rabbit Proof Fence.

"When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime", freedom and liberty have become words without meanings."
    ~ Chad Dumier, "Deus Ex"

Thanks

Not as of yet, Sprung. Unfortunately, I live on the filthy little Pacific island-state(pretty much) of Guam, and all the TV is two weeks behind the Stateside broadcast. However, barring a typhoon, an unprecedented blackout, nuclear attack, or the retards that run the cable putting in the wrong tape I'll be sure to have a watch at it. Morbid curiosity, as it were. Thanks for the informing, yeh.

On the more high budget side, I think Cursed(the Japanese convience store of doom movie, not the cheesy werewolf flick) fucking SUCKED. The Japanese version of Dark Water also sucked ass and spit chunks, and I imagine the American version did so as well(But now with pissy white people! Wheeeeeee!)

Thanks

i fast forwarded through "i know what you did last friday the thirteenth" then took it back to blockbuster and got spongebob instead.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hated the garfield movie

Thanks

speaking of Sci-Fi movies, that one with the saber tooth tiger. it has the big arabian guy from Indiana Jones in it!

"bad dates."

Thanks

I thought Bladerunner was pretty terrible. Not one of Harrison Ford's best movies.
    J. Hunter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_hunter
    I thought Bladerunner was pretty terrible. Not one of Harrison Ford's best movies.
    i'm kinda doubtful about his new one coming out, just because it's called Firewall. but who knows.

oh! the killer shrews. the 'shrews' were dogs with these rags over them.

Thanks

How about jeepers creepers, both of them?
    Taken from here from which it came and used in such a way that i could only be a representation of what it was and where it came from.

Thanks

House on Haunted Hill, it was Scooby Doo minus the dog + a couple deaths.