Thread: Complete GBA Rom Collection

Thanks

Exclamation Complete GBA Rom Collection

Does anyone have the complete GBA Rom Sets do download. I have a Fibre Optic Line, maybe one has an FTP ?? Thanks

Thanks

rom-manic.cjb.net has a big list of rom sites, theres a few good ds sites in it

Thanks

I think the complete set is also availiable on the EP tracker (and it's the best solution if you only want specific roms).
    My RPG-PSX Trading List
    Next Upload :
    - [PSX] Digimon World III (PAL-FR)
    - [PSX] Seikai no Monshou (NTSC-JAP)
    - [PSX] Meremanoid (NTSC-JAP)
    - [PSX] Warring States - Cyber Fujimaru Hell Change (NTSC-JAP)

Thanks

I found alot of GBA roms on p2p networks like Bearshare, just search archives&documents and put in GBA and you should get quite a few

Thanks

anyone knows how to use the GBA emulator for ps1 "aGBe-0.2.3"? does it really work?

Thanks

Something that would be great to see, would be a full set of *original distro* GBA games. All I ever seem to spot is this renamed zip garbage. Talking about older stuff from 2003 here, not newer releases which can be found intact. File renaming programs usually strip out the .nfo and .diz, all that interesting stuff, and are the devil. But I certainly don't expect to be able to park up next to somebody's ftp and download gigs and gigs. Fibre or not.

Thanks

Check the sites bittorrent tracker. The first 2000 are broken into sets of 500, ordered by release date. The remaining 290 or so are in smaller batches of 10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    Something that would be great to see, would be a full set of *original distro* GBA games. All I ever seem to spot is this renamed zip garbage. Talking about older stuff from 2003 here, not newer releases which can be found intact. File renaming programs usually strip out the .nfo and .diz, all that interesting stuff, and are the devil. But I certainly don't expect to be able to park up next to somebody's ftp and download gigs and gigs. Fibre or not.
    What you don't like rom's renamed into a orderly system? Why would you not want that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    What you don't like rom's renamed into a orderly system? Why would you not want that.
    Well I can tolerate a renaming of the zipfile itself. I just don't care for what happens inside. With stuff getting modified there and/or dropped. I'd rather see the release group information preserved. Maybe things have improved, but last time I checked a zip would contain something like "Wario Ware (U).gba" inside, and nothing else... after a renaming program got hold of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rott
    anyone knows how to use the GBA emulator for ps1 "aGBe-0.2.3"? does it really work?
    "aGBe" is not a GBA emulator. Did you not notice the letters in the middle "GB" (aGBe=A GameBoy Emulator). It is only a GB/GBC emulator and it was abandoned a long time ago. I have not found one game that it can emulate to the point of playing.

On a side note, the GBA can not be emulated on the PSX because of it's lack of hardware backing.

There was talk of the VBA emulator being ported onto the PS2 but that was a while ago.

Thanks

There's a VBA port for Xbox, I beleive that's what it was ported from. I'm using it to play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Pretty decent stuff <3 And given you can just Softmod an Xbox I think that's the absolute best GBA Emu solution. Entire GBA Romset on a DVD+R/W or two and a Softmodded Xbox. Everything you could ever need, right there.
    I think I got my GBA Romsets from a site that no longer exists

Emissary of Light, Cure Black~! Emissary of Light, Cure White~!

We are Pretty Cure!
    Servant of the Dark Power...
    Return to the darkess from which you came!

Thanks

Check this site:

http://www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/

Click on GBA Rom Sites.

It lists a lot of links for GBA roms.
    Next upload to RapidShare:
    Disney's Tarzan
    PSX - NTSC - USA