Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Weird stuff you can do, that you've learnt or always could do.

Thanks
    EP Points

Let me help change this subject here.

I can make a clover leaf with my tongue. I don't think anyone has mentioned that yet.

Thanks

I can lick my own nose, do about 6 things with my hands, ears and eyebrows that I can't really explain. Oh, and I can touch my right ear with my right (Actually I can pull this off with both arms/hand) hand when I go around my neck if that makes any sense. Do I own you? Oh, yeah.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    I can spend several hours just sitting still and thinking without getting bored in the least.
    Wow. I can do that too.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Heh, me too. Usually in the shower or in bed though. That results in huge waterbills and lack of sleep :/

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Springer
    I can crack my left big toe no problem.
    Same, but with both of my big toes by only moving them up and down normally. My father informed me that his chiropractor stated cracking your bones releases nitrogen which is healthy for your appendages. I don't know how true this is since many people don't trust chiropractor's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Mizuti
    i can make my eyes wiggle back and forth
    I also am able to do it very fast.

Thanks

Let me see... I can crack my knuckles on my right hand just my closing my hand into a fist (mainly the middle knuckle), and I can unintentionally lock my jaw. If I open my mouth too much, I get this weird hinging feeling, almost as if my jaw is trying to pop out, and on occasion, my jaw locks for a sec and I freak out. I really think I'll need surgery sooner or later

Thanks

I can wiggle my eyes super fast... Faster than any other person I know. It's so fast that when I do it I can't see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linkinkampf19
    and I can unintentionally lock my jaw.
    I used to be able to do that intentionally up until last year. I guess my facial muscles got wise or something. I'm sure the ladies would have loved that action.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I can crack most of the joints in my body. Nothing really spectacular about them. There's this spot in my shoulder that was injured a long time ago, and I can make it pop and crack continuously for as long as I like.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linkinkampf19
    Let me see... I can crack my knuckles on my right hand just my closing my hand into a fist (mainly the middle knuckle), and I can unintentionally lock my jaw. If I open my mouth too much, I get this weird hinging feeling, almost as if my jaw is trying to pop out, and on occasion, my jaw locks for a sec and I freak out. I really think I'll need surgery sooner or later
    Beware. I am dealing with that shit right now. About 2 weeks ago I recovered from a particularily bad spell of it. I would wake up and my jaw would be out of socket so I would either have to pop it back in forcefully (and painfully) or wait for it to go back in by moving it around.

Thanks

You people are freaks!!

I really can't think of any weird "talents" I might possess, but I have this callus thingy in my right ring finger, a product of too much writing/drawing with my hand cramped... Gotten smaller over time, as I don't draw/write as much as I used to...

BTW, Toto stole my idea -- I had already done a similar thread some time ago...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't a thing, either. I suppose the most I can say is that I'm apparently a very quiet walker at times, given the fact that I've managed to spook my mother, sister, a couple friends, my boss, and our general manager on different occasions. Of course, this doesn't apply if my shoes are at all wet, since I will then squeak (loudly, of course) on anything other than carpet until they dry off or I take them off.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr
    I haven't a thing, either. I suppose the most I can say is that I'm apparently a very quiet walker at times, given the fact that I've managed to spook my mother, sister, a couple friends, my boss, and our general manager on different occasions. Of course, this doesn't apply if my shoes are at all wet, since I will then squeak (loudly, of course) on anything other than carpet until they dry off or I take them off.

I just love that! Their face when you stand behind them and they bump into you or turn around. Priceless.

Other thing I can do almost too well. Screw things up. I'm becoming more and more proficient at it.

Thanks

Toto, I tried doing the weird hand thingy, but I just hurt my hand.

Why has this thread become about weird things you can do with your body? Anyway, the only thing I can think of is I sleep walk and talk and I think the freakiest thing I've done is, on more than one occasion is gone to my grandfather and told him that I was waiting for him and that he didn't have to be scared and he died like a month later. I've said and one other weird stuff in my sleep. Technically, it's not something I can do or not do, but yea, since I do it, I guess.
    Other than that, I can wiggle my little toe, I can bring my thumb till my wrist, I can sit on the throne for four hours straight (disgusting, but not in the slight bit boring), I can clean my entire room (which includes three closets, one desk, two bookshelves, three tables) in 8 minutes.

Thanks
    EP Points

I learnt how to be a jackass if that counts