Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say hello to a new millenium, EP

Thanks
    EP Points

What if they cared? That's why we should refrain from saying it, true or not.

Yup.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    What if they cared? That's why we should refrain from saying it, true or not.

Yup.
    Thing is, it doesn't matter why we shouldn't say it, the point is that we shouldn't.

I mean, how damned stupid is it to chime in on what you consider a lame thread with lame comments such as that? Wouldn't you agree that it's at least as lame as creating a lame thread? So in trying to be all superior and shit by posting such lame comments, you're really no better than the person who's thread you percieve as being so lame that you had to post lame comments about how lame you thought it would be. Or something.

Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    Thing is, it doesn't matter why we shouldn't say it, the point is that we shouldn't.

I mean, how damned stupid is it to chime in on what you consider a lame thread with lame comments such as that? Wouldn't you agree that it's at least as lame as creating a lame thread? So in trying to be all superior and shit by posting such lame comments, you're really no better than the person who's thread you percieve as being so lame that you had to post lame comments about how lame you thought it would be. Or something.
    Wouldn't you agree?
    Yes.

Basically, you're "sorry" for saying what you did back there. Nice gesture.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not at all. I didn't say it. I simply asked you if you could say it wasn't with a straight face. In fact, those of you out there in EP land who payed attention to what I wrote (all...two of you who read it) would note that I indeed said that it's not all that bad really, and that I'd seen worse.

EDIT: So while it may have been implied that I said it sucked when I posed that question to you, I'd have hoped the rest of what I said afterwards would've made it clear that I didn't really think all that poorly of this thread. So go mess with Nachos or something. He drips pure evil from his anus.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 29th-December-2005 at 00:11.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not at all. I didn't say it. I simply asked you if you could say it wasn't with a straight face. In fact, those of you out there in EP land who payed attention to what I wrote (all...two of you who read it) would note that I indeed said that it's not all that bad really, and that I'd seen worse.
    And I answered. Yes, I can. I don't see why I'd let a simple thread affect me to the point I'd cry out and say it's lame.

EDIT: It was clear that you didn't think poorly of this thread. I just tried to... You know what? Nevermind.

Mikey_ Guest

I <3

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    And I answered. Yes, I can. I don't see why I'd let a simple thread affect me to the point I'd cry out and say it's lame.

EDIT: It was clear that you didn't think poorly of this thread. I just tried to... You know what? Nevermind.
    Dude, I know you were joking, as was I. Dont get your panties in a bunch man. Save it for when it's worth it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dude, I know you were joking, as was I. Dont get your panties in a bunch man. Save it for when it's worth it.
    I could go on with how much this is BS, but out of respect for Lag's thread, I won't.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Of course. You pull the same nonsense and it's a case of poor little misunderstood Evans, expecting us to buy it hook, line and sinker. Someone gives you a dose of the same, and you cry BS. You're a piece of work Evans. A-Class all the way.

Look man, I'd have to put any stock in your words in order to take offense at them. We both know I didn't say that the thread sucks, so why then would I get all in an upheaval about it? I wouldn't.

Think.

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't fall off your pedestal, now.

I'll do even better, I'll drop this nonsense.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wow. You know what really bothers me about you? It's that you're such a rampant hypocrite, and yet you seem almost blissfully unaware of that fact. But that's an aside, really.

I'll agree to drop this particular line of discussion too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    I <3
    You killed the thread. Letting us KNOW that the thread is is simply not the way to go.