Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Edition

Thanks

well what i meant was my image files checked out as error free so i wouldnt need ya to upload em.. im just having problems burning it and gettin it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Das98
    You might want to try having a look at Alcohol 120% Mini Illustrated Guide created by polobunny if you haven't done so already.
    Thanks Das that's a nice guide he wrote, but I already know those instructions, still even with those (which is the same as I've tried), no luck. The only reason why I made this thread is because I have exhausted the tutorial help and all the normal beginner advice. This is the only game that has stumped me so far after like 4 yrs of being on the scene.. I just don't know.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12th-January-2007 at 16:28.

Thanks

Your playing this on a PS2?

Is it a slimline?
    I read there are some compatability issues with the newer slimline PS2 and
    some PS1 games.

You might wanna try CDRWin to burn it. Just a suggestion.
    My Trade List (Updated: Jan 24, 2007). Now Taking Requests.

This is teh Intarwebz...We care not for Copyrights!

Thanks

actually nah i have a V7 ps2 with a magic 3 chip and 150gb HD installed.. it's a pretty solid system boots all like 85 of my burned games , no laser problems or anything. Ill dust off my CDRWIN when i get back home from my chicks tonight and see if i cant get this fucker to work finally..

Thanks

If it still dosen't work, try 8x the speed(never burn's more then 12x and upper, in some cases, there for the console will not be able to read-disc), every img/cue/iso/ccd that are either sega dreamcast or psone work's perfect for them, but it also really depend's on you're cd-burner, I own an MATSHITA DVD-RAM SW-9585
    I also use Alcohol 120%, I choose image burnning wizard, choose ccd, then choose 8x the cd write, and press burn, wait for like 7-9 min's, then 100% cd complete.
    I also got the method of cd swapping to play import/back-up on my non-mod psone, some game work's and some don't, but resident evil 2:dual shock work's perfect.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tosca
    actually nah i have a V7 ps2 with a magic 3 chip and 150gb HD installed.. it's a pretty solid system boots all like 85 of my burned games , no laser problems or anything.
    There are just some PS1 games that don't work with certain mod-chips or the PS2 for that matter. Not that I'm recommending you just give up or anything. You might want to try finding another copy. Have you tried checking your other PS1 games on your PS2 recently and making sure they work well?
    Last edited by Das98; 25th-December-2005 at 08:20.

Thanks

o rly? this will be the first i've encountered if that is true for my chip though. hey burning with alcohol 120% do i want to select DAO/SAO or RAW/DAO? I think I may have picked the wrong setting last time... :\

Thanks
    EP Points

Try DAO/SAO at your burner's lowest speed.
    You may want to have a look at your mod-chip manufacturers site and see if they have some kind of compatibility list there and check their forums if they have one.

Thanks

ok my alcohol was last set on raw/dao, so that might have been it... unfortunatly magic chips are a bit outdated and not really supported by the site anymore.. but a lot of people regard magic as being like the most compatable chip for PS2, its just not feature loaded with flashable bios and elf launcher etc.. but yea im going to give it another try..

ok it didnt work i guess its just not compatible..

thanks for taking time to help me

I have a Plextor CDRW drive, it's an old one and old goes up to a maximum of 12X, and this particular game I even tried to burn it at as low as 1x.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12th-January-2007 at 16:29.

Thanks

Default Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock - NTSC

I have been looking for this game for quite sometime now, but when I try to download it I get a message telling me I need to sign in, so I sign in then I get a message that says In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.. did I do something wrong? How can I download this?

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Please check the date of a threads before you reply to it.
    This one is over a year old.

We recently had a problem here which forced us to rollback the forums to January of last year.
    To find out more about the rollback:
    http://www.epforums.org/announcement.php?f=6

As for your problem, make sure you're logging in to the forum through this address:
    http://www.epforums.org/

If you still have a problem, then let us know here:
    http://www.epforums.org/comments-sug...-f9/index.html

And since this thread is so old...
    CLOSED.