Thread: Help!! problem with metal gear solid in epsxe

Thanks

Default Help!! problem with metal gear solid in epsxe

so i can start the game and it runs fine BUT everything is going way to fast!!! snake runs like 100 miles per hour.... does this mean theres something wrong with my grapichk plugin? i have tried to diffrent ones so far...

Thanks
    EP Points

If your using one of Pete's video plugins(which I recommend you do) you need to tick the use FPS limit box in your video plugin config settings and make sure you use Auto detect FPS/Frame skipping limit or set FPS manually to 60FPS for NTSC games or 50FPS for PAL games.

Try these for plugins.
    One of Pete's plugins for your video plugin. http://www.pbernert.com/html/gpu.htm If you have a newer video card try Pete's OpenGL2 PSX GPU, if not use one of Pete's Windows OGL/D3D PSX GPUs(OpenGL if you have an nvidia card or D3D otherwise).
    Eternal SPU v1.41 for your sound plugin and make sure you enable the "SPU IRQ-Wait CPU action" Special game fix in the sound plugin's config.