Thread: Skirting the edge of 'This is not warez' but I'm adorable so I'm allowed... ;)

Thanks

Default Skirting the edge of 'This is not warez' but I'm adorable so I'm allowed... ;)

Okay...
    Before I don't download a PC game that I don't think I can mention here that doesn't have an expansion pack that I'm not going to maybe download too...
    If I download a PC game that is like maybe a .iso and then I download an expansion for said .iso but the expansion is like .img...
    As long as there are no security things and such, I can still add the .img expansion to the .iso main game as long as they both work right or does an add on have to be the same copy as the game itself?
    Oh man......
    Itself...
    That word looks wrong...is that a word?
    Itself...lol.
    Okay wait, where was I after that last glass of wine...?
    Ummm...if you can answer please do and also, someone help Kazuya with his question too cause I can't but I'm nice like that to get others to do things I don't have a clue about.
    (I really shouldn't log in here on Friday nights after a few drinks)
    Do these panties make my butt look big?
    I really should log off now...smile!

Thanks
    EP Points

Mount the iso in daemon tools. Install.
    Then mount the expension pack in daemon tools, install. Hope there is no protection thingy like you said.

Also stop playing Sims.

Thanks

Default Truly Pleased

Quote Originally Posted by Allea
    Ummm...if you can answer please do and also, someone help Kazuya with his question too cause I can't but I'm nice like that to get others to do things I don't have a clue about.
    (I really shouldn't log in here on Friday nights after a few drinks)
    Do these panties make my butt look big?
    I really should log off now...smile!
    Thanks for the help, Allea. No wonder I've got 2 responses already.

I'd help with your post but It's too bad that I am also not well educated in the ways of ... pc game ... construction.

Well it seems like its Polobunny to the rescue once again.
    Last edited by Kazuya; 17th-December-2005 at 03:30. Reason: "Whenever you are sincerely pleased you are nourished."
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission