Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Human genetic engineering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    I wasn't kidding about my daughter. If you saw her you'd want to spread her legs too. Maybe I was kidding about you though. Maybe not?
    Well, that would be ok since I'm not her father
    ...Can't blame you for not wanting me though, girls say I'm a sex bomb

anyhoo, I take back what I said about changing human genes is ok, people are as fucked up as it is...
    Definition: "love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using a Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope

:: There are one-zero kinds of people. Those who understand binary and F others who understand hex ::

Webmaster of:
    http://Irregular-Network.22web.net

My PSX ISO's List:
    updated 4.01.2006 (way pass expiration date, but I still got all what's on the list so request away)
    Here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo-kun
    Well, that would be ok since I'm not her father
    ...Can't blame you for not wanting me though, girls say I'm a sex bomb

anyhoo, I take back what I said about changing human genes is ok, people are as fucked up as it is...
    Have you seen the movie Wrong Turn? Those creepy dudes were probably genetically fucked

I want you too! I need you Kyo!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    Have you seen the movie Wrong Turn? Those creepy dudes were probably genetically fucked

I want you too! I need you Kyo!
    yay!
    But I like
    Definition: "love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using a Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope

:: There are one-zero kinds of people. Those who understand binary and F others who understand hex ::

Webmaster of:

My PSX ISO's List:
    updated 4.01.2006 (way pass expiration date, but I still got all what's on the list so request away)
    Here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo-kun
    yay!
    But I like
    I like and I like polobunny's cock more than Xena likes your prostate
    Last edited by Lag; 16th-December-2005 at 12:17.

Thanks

What's prostate
    Anyways, this has been most entertaining, even if this conversation belong somewhere else...
    Yeah and somebody should do some genetic engineering on lagwagon, he's fucked up :X
    Last edited by DarkCyntax; 16th-December-2005 at 12:40.

Webmaster of:

My PSX ISO's List:
    Here

Thanks

Prostate is up your ass somewhere which Homosexuals believe to be the male G-spot

Thanks

eww, I so didn't want to know that >.<

Webmaster of:

My PSX ISO's List:
    Here

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't think I'd be against it if it was purely medical: i.e. trying to ensure decent eyesight, hearing etc and lowering the chances of contracting various deseases.

It would probably be a good idea to draw the line at the point where 'enhancements' over natural humans are made (i.e. for personal benefit above others, or creating people more suited to being a soldier)

Also vanity reasons should be stricken out as its a stupid waste of medical resources to be all like "OMG my child just CAN'T be a redhead and they MUST have deep green eyes!" and other mundane choices like that.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Werwolf
    The modifications could be done at or after conception.
    Yeah but the closer to maturity a person is the more difficult it becomes to alter most traits. The easiest, most viable way of going about it would be to alter an embryo. Personally I don't agree with it though. Besides organisms that get too versatile or successful have a tendency to wiped off the face of the planet.
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are that you're one of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyD667
    Prostate is up your ass somewhere which Homosexuals believe to be the male G-spot
    Umm... where the hell did you hear that? The prostate surrounds the urethra (the pee tunnel) from the bladder. Its purpose is to secrete yummy liquids for sperm to swim in. It has nothing to do with pleasure.
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 16th-December-2005 at 16:19.

Thanks

I have no problem with it. As long as we didn't foolishly use it to become too homogenous and screw ourselves over. However, the medical capabilities are amazing, and that is something I would find impossible to condemn.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNachos
    It has nothing to do with pleasure.
    Actually stimulation of the prostate can bring on male orgasm. That's not what it's there for but it can.
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are that you're one of them.

Thanks

Genetic engineering will spark a war or screw up the whole human race (like what lagwagon said abouting screwing his daughter ) or both.

Your a sick man lagwagon...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MoloMowChow
    Genetic engineering will spark a war or screw up the whole human race (like what lagwagon said abouting screwing his daughter ) or both.

Your a sick man lagwagon...
    Exactly. A group of genetic supermen will band together, launch a bloody crusade to take over the world, and ultimately be beaten back and forced to flee into space in a sleeper ship called the Botany Bay. That sounds familiar, somehow...

Ah, seriously, I have no problem with genetic engineering. Of course, it can be used by unscrupulous sorts (played Alpha Centauri? Remember the Genejack Factories? Or, for that matter, genetic supersoldiers in countless sci-fi stories, including the one I just alluded to), but there are limits. The genetic code is quite complex, and we're still figuring out just how things come together to create things as seemingly simple as height and weight. Intellectual capacity is right out for today's technology, and even the Human Genome Project only goes so far as mapping where everything is. It doesn't say what everything does, and a lot of that is redundant coding or junk code, which doesn't do much that we know of (redundancy for security and protection, junk just obsolete and circumvented).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saeveo
    Actually stimulation of the prostate can bring on male orgasm. That's not what it's there for but it can.
    I don't see how that is possible, the prostate is inside of you by the bladder.