Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chrono trig.

Thanks

Default Chrono trig.

one really old game that io always enjoyed playing was chrono trigger for the SNES
    i mean c'mon the game has about 13 endings
    its hard
    theres about a billion different ways to play it
    and the last boss ((lavos, 4th ending)) is hard as hell to kill even at level 40.

Thanks

level 40? thats it? im at level 30 and im only at the golemtwins. and i plan to get to about level 50 or 60 before i go to lavos :p
    and yes, i agree, its a great game.
    I don't care if your world is ending today/ Because I wasn't invited to it anyway/ You said I tasted famous, so I drew you a heart/ But now I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art/ I got an F and a C and I got a K too/ And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U

Mikey_ Guest

those are really low levels. during prolly my 2nd or 3rd play through of the game, i went through the entire game, side quests and all. never ran from any battles, etc. and i ended up at level 99 for all characters. this was from scratch mind you. not using any previous saved games.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    those are really low levels. during prolly my 2nd or 3rd play through of the game, i went through the entire game, side quests and all. never ran from any battles, etc. and i ended up at level 99 for all characters. this was from scratch mind you. not using any previous saved games.
    i did the same thing and got level 80...
    bu' yeh i only use saved games when i tried to beat the whole thing on one file... i've gone through the whole thing about 5 times now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ok this is a rom though...lol...this game is so easily found and yes level 40 is horribly low...
    Over 400+ Gaming Vids @ Doctorwordsworth's
    Need an Avatar? Stop by Planet of Avatars!
    For Video game documentation of any kind head on over to Game Docs 'R' Us!

Mikey_ Guest

i remember trying to get everyone's stats maxed out. boy, i started hating the game by that point lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    i remember trying to get everyone's stats maxed out. boy, i started hating the game by that point lol
    hmm.. i never directly tried that, but yeah it's gotta be harder than it sounds...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ref
    ok this is a rom though...lol...this game is so easily found and yes level 40 is horribly low...
    ok, for one my lowest level managing to beat lavos was 40. for two, i have it both on rom and cartridge
    jeez man dont be so assumptive...

Thanks

i still have my original snes copy of Chrono Trigger that i pull out of my closet and play every fall (brings back good memories). i have all my chars at lvl 99, have gotten every ending, have every stat at double stars (ayla has full magic ) and i have every max armor for evey char. man i love that game.

Thanks

Beating the game at only Level 40 is a pretty good task. Frankly I think that a contest of "what's the lowest level you've beat an RPG at" would be a good idea.

Thanks

Default what the fuck?

its been moved. this is an old game in abandonware I'snt it

Thanks

That's one giant signature you have there, Azruelli. I suggest you trim it down for the sake of others on the board. ;o

Thanks

Ah Chrono Trigger, I experienced it for the first time about a month ago. Very good game, however I'm probably the only one who thinks Chrono Cross was better. Though I will admit Cross was extremely annoying having so many characters, I thought the new fighting system was very enjoyable.

Thanks
    EP Points

Abandonware is old old PC games, not console games

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknight
    Ah Chrono Trigger, I experienced it for the first time about a month ago. Very good game, however I'm probably the only one who thinks Chrono Cross was better. Though I will admit Cross was extremely annoying having so many characters, I thought the new fighting system was very enjoyable.
    you kno id have to agree with you totally except for the part about chrono cross being better than chrono trigger lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah, the good ol' CT. I used to spend a lot of time playing that, too. Maxed out 3 of the characters to lv99 and beat Lavos like that.