Thread: Tr64 Help

Thanks

Default Tr64 Help

i downloaded TR64 the other day, and when i tried to run it, it said that i didnt have any video plug-ins. is there a forum about this already where i can download any plug-ins i might need?
    I don't care if your world is ending today/ Because I wasn't invited to it anyway/ You said I tasted famous, so I drew you a heart/ But now I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art/ I got an F and a C and I got a K too/ And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U

Thanks
    EP Points

Quick question:

Why use TR64, as opposed to the other more complete emulators? PJ64/1964/Nemu/Mupen

And there is a version of TR64 that comes with .exe only, I suspect you may have that version.

btw, you made a thread like this the other day, why make another one?

Thanks

1) i couldnt find my other post
    2) 1964 will not run on my pc (says its not a valid win32 app)
    3) ill try to get pj64

thanks
    I don't care if your world is ending today/ Because I wasn't invited to it anyway/ You said I tasted famous, so I drew you a heart/ But now I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art/ I got an F and a C and I got a K too/ And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U

Thanks
    EP Points

1) i couldnt find my other post
    Click your name, Find more posts by saithe

2) 1964 will not run on my pc (says its not a valid win32 app)
    That error means a corrupt download, get it from the official site. Nothing at all to do with the emulator.

3) ill try to get pj64
    http://www.pj64.net > get it from the official site.

Thanks

thanks and thanks again. im quickly learning more and more about emu's and roms everyday :p