Thread: Vib Ribbon Help (So desperate) [Non Emu]

Thanks

Default Vib Ribbon Help (So desperate) [Non Emu]

Sorry, not sure if this is the right forum.

I recently obtained an ISO of the PAL version of Vib Ribbon (PSX), and attempted to play it on my 2nd generation (I think...) PSX, using a disc I bought in Hong Kong called "Breaker Pro". It freezes while booting.

I think the problem has to do with the fact that the file actually came as the ISO and music files seperately. I tried extracting the ISO with ISOBuster, then rebuilding it with Micro20, but there's no difference. Does anyone have any idea what way this game needs to be burned in order to work, or any other mistakes I might have made?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

Even if it's an non emu releated problems, you'll get more help in this section.

Thanks

Ah, thanks much.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If I recall correctly, this game was protected, its not emulatable and only works on modded PSXs, dunno about the copy you have.

Thanks

Hmm, I suppose that could be the issue. The boot disc has some sort of "anti-mod killer" option available at startup (An anti-AR killer too). No idea if it works, granted. Damn, I guess I'll have to try buy the stupid thing. Thanks anyway!