Thread: Need help repairing my rom game it has cracking sounds on it ! (Someone help ASAP)

xxxStealthxxx Guest

Unhappy Need help repairing my rom game it has cracking sounds on it ! (Someone help ASAP)

Yeah I have a couple of games for neo geo that has cracking sounds how do I repair this to the rom (with what) ?

It plays the music fine but the sound effect has the cracking noise help from anyone will be appreciated here !

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Talking

what emulator u using? :nosmile:

xxxStealthxxx Guest

Exclamation It only happens on certain games, just wanted to know a repair program !!!!

Originally posted by �BoyRSpeC�
    what emulator u using? :nosmile:
    I'm using Neo Rage X (XP version) !
    Try using WinKawaks, but I couldn't get the roms to be read by that emulator version 143 I think it is the newest version (Yes I put the bios in the roms directory, I also have 4 different bios if you concern ) !