Thread: MegaUpload Download Manager???

Thanks

Default MegaUpload Download Manager???

Does anyone know of a Download Manager for use with MegaUpload? I tried that plugin one a couple of weeks ago that someone had posted and I could only get up to 10KB/s. When I download regularly with IE I get 100+KB/s.

Thanks

you can use flashgot. just dont split the file..

through my teachings you will be enlighted....

Head over to Snes'O'Rama
    SnesOrama is back online guys!
    Come join us @
    SnesOrama Forums

Thanks
    EP Points

have you tried Universal Share Downloader yet ? It can be found here: http://www.dimonius.ru

Thanks

With FlashGet I can only download one file at a time I mean ONE. I can't add multiple files to FlashGet even if I only have one actively downloading. Even if I do it ONE at a time, sometime the download will error out and I have to go back to the website and start over.

Universal Share Downloader is the one I mentioned above (I couldn't remember the name of it) that I tried. I can only get at the top 10KB/s. Unless there is something I need to set that I missed (and no I didn't have the bandwidth limited or any firewalls on).

It is just a pain having to go through MegaUpload's site so many times. I mean, if I only had to go there once for every file to get the link that would be fine but when the download kills over and I have to go back that SUCKS.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToolPunk
    Does anyone know of a Download Manager for use with MegaUpload? I tried that plugin one a couple of weeks ago that someone had posted and I could only get up to 10KB/s. When I download regularly with IE I get 100+KB/s.
    You get 100+KB/s with Megaupload? The best I ever get is about 40KB/s Thats why I love YSI & Ultra where I get around 300KB/s but hate Megaupload.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hype
    You get 100+KB/s with Megaupload? The best I ever get is about 40KB/s Thats why I love YSI & Ultra where I get around 300KB/s but hate Megaupload.
    agree with you

YSI - 40-60kb,
    UltraShare - 100-400kb,
    MegaUpload - 1-10kb

Thanks

Well, actually with MegaUpload, I think it depends on wich server the file is hosted on. With Universal Dl Manager, I get sometimes speeds of 90 Kb/s, sometimes the usual 10 kb/s. But it depends on MegaUpload servers, not the Dl manager.

My PSOne games (to update): Released games Owned games Requested games

Thanks
    EP Points

YSI=340
    Ultra=340
    mega=?
    Rapid=80

I use Freshdownload for YSI. My connection is capped at 365.

Thanks

Even when I am not reaching the 100KB/s marker, as long as I am not using Universal Dl Manager, I always get higher rates then 10KB/s. My average is 40-100+KB/s. I guess I will have to keep doing it the long way then.

Thanks

I use USDownloader just fine...
    I get full speed on megaupload using it (which is only 40KB/sec on my connection)

Thanks

Well I will test USDownloader again (though I already did several times). I just downloaded 3 parts of a game off Mega using IE and got 90KB/s on all of them.

Thanks

Hmmm that's weird.
    I personally find that if I am downloading other stuff that slows the download rate of megaupload on USDownloader, then the rate on USDownloader STAYS low.
    Example, I start at 40kb/sec with megaupload, then I open a torrent that sucks up bandwidth and megaupload drops to about 15kb/sec. The speed won't go back to 40, even if I close the other torrent, unless I restart the whole program and get the d/l link again.

Thanks

Well, Tested USDownloader again. Last time I tested 1.3 beta 4 I had also downloaded and added in the complete plugin pack. The results were as above Topped out at only 10KB/s.

This time around I am Pleased. I am using the newer 1.3 beta 5.2 and only the included plugins (which includes the plugin for MegaUpload). I am surfin the web, downloading and uploading with eMule and what am I getting from USDownloader? I am averaging about 60+KB/s., so far the Peak is 66KB/s.

I am on my first file so I will see how it does moving into the next file.

Thanks

OK.
    1 File: 65KB/s
    2 File: 25KB/s
    3 File: 40KB/s
    4 File: 35KB/s
    It is definately better then 10KB/s. It only a third of what I get from a straight download but with the time I save from less work I think it is worth it. Yeah.