Thread: Need help with FF3 (SNES)

Thanks

Post Need help with FF3 (SNES)

Ok. Now ive batlled my way through the floating continent (actually more like ran my way through) and met up with this Atma guy. Now the problem is I cant beat this guy! Now i have Terra, Cyan, Edgar and Shadow all at level 21 but i still cant kill him. So if anyone knows how to kill him can you tell me. Thanks.

dragonwarrior33 Guest

Talking

I've played and beat the game so many times that I lost count. The best way I've found to do it is to be at the highest level you can and then just keep hitting him. Heal when you must but keep hitting him. Use the weapon you just found in one of the cave doors. If I remember right it is the atma weapon. use genji gloves as many as you can get and put 2 weapons in somebody's hands then just keep hitting him. I don't think spells help too much. If all else fails go to this site here: http://www.ffonline.com/media/compre...through-1.txt. This has a walkthrough of the game and it does tell you other ways of beating atma weapon. It is found somewere in the middle of the page under the Floating Island section. Hope this helps.

The Dragon Warrior

Thanks

Thanks man for the tip and the link.