Thread: SNES Rom Pack

SpaceMan Spiff Guest

Default SNES Rom Pack

I am looking for a pack of SNES Roms. I have seen them for nes, like a pack of 600. Anyone know where I could get one with SNES?

RaNDOM Guest

try using a p2p program, like Kazaa. It lets you search for software, audio, video, documents, or in general, all by title, artist, or anything. then, once you've found it, you can download it in segments from many different people at the same time to increase your download speed and you can pause it and go back to it whenever. your SNES pack, for instance, would be like this:

search under software
    click search by "all"
    type in SNES Rom pack (or similiar)
    wait for sources to pop up
    double click on whichever one you want.
    after it's downloaded, it pops up under your Kazaa media folder in software, where you double click it and extract it to whatever folder on your computer you want the ROMs to go.

you can get kazaa here

if anyone has any questions, they can e-mail me here.
    this is also a great way to get ROMs for other systems, free movies, PC games, and such. see yas.

~Mr. Kyle

SpaceMan Spiff Guest

Thanks, I have used p2p programs before

Thanks for the tip

Thanks
    EP Points

Damn greedy people..
    SNES Rom pack.. why ? Do you own all the games ? If no, then quit begging and don't ask for rom packs. It's lame.