Thread: Wich emulator is good for pokemon stadium

Madcat2000 Guest

Default Wich emulator is good for pokemon stadium

I want to know wich emulator is good for that game because i only see black pixels and some color

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Wink

project 64.... still not perfect however.. least everything looks normal cept for some minor glitches... actually alot of minor glitches.... however the actual n64 plays the game almost perfectly...

Madcat2000 Guest

thank you very well i like it when the forum is fast in responding this is a good emu site

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Thumbs up

yup n/p thanx for saying thankyou need more ppl like u here... some ppl jus want answers... and leave..

Thanks

yeah, post once and never return..But then again...He IS dutch and comes from Rotterdam....couldn't go any better!
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, dutch unity, hehe
    Try nemu also, it's not bad, could be a little slow though

magus25 Guest

Smile

hey, if you get the emulator working, hope you enjoy the sm64. It's a great game!

magus25 Guest

Thumbs up

by the way BoyRSpec, you've got a great gif site! wish mine was that good