Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I just don't want one...

Thanks

Default I just don't want one...

This thread is about something that people keep nagging me about on and on everytime to the piont it's getting realllyyy annoying...so, i decided to talk about it since i'm a little bored also...

For some reason, alot of people ask me if i have a girlfriend, and i say no...they are astonished (for some reason...), they then say why....and why i don't try to get one. I tell them i don't want one...they are even more astonished (but in a freakish way now). Then, (here it comes...) they ask me if if i'm gay...and that is SOOOOOO annoying!!! The answer is no, no, no! I try to explain to them why, but after that, they i've noticed they've started going near me less, and somtimes, i think that they are avoiding me!

This is sooo irratating!

Why i don't want a girlfriend you may ask? NOT because i'm gay, but simply because i don't want one, for a few select reasons...

1. Too much responsibility. If it's one thing i'm never really good at, is keeping promises, getting there on time and such. I'm not that much of a responsible guy (though some people don't believe this).

2. I simply don't want one. I just simply don't feel as attracted to the female gender as much as...um...let's just call them "normal" men...are. Don't get me wrong, i do find some females "pretty" and...maybe on a few occasions, how you would say "hawt." But i just don't feel like amking a move or somthing like that. I plan to live a lone life (with friends though), raising a family would be too much for me...i can't imagine me ever being a good father, nonetheless a good husband either.

3. Relationships. Girls don't really like me anyways. and they probably never will. Some who do are just friends.

4. Protection. If anything were to ever happen (somone hits on my girlfriend are kidnaps them or fights me for them) I'd probably get smacked insides out...I'm, a very weak guy. This would probably fall under the "responsiblity" section

5. nervousness...yes...i'm am a nervous, maybe even a little shy guy who holds back on things like these.

6. Lazy. I'm a very lazy guy who can't really do things right either. I mess up alot, and often can't find time to do things (like the "dates"), even though much of that time is spent on sitting on my arse playing games...

7.No talent. I don't see why a girl would ever like me anyways, i'm not that very talented at anything beside drawing anime (which is sorta a skill that attracts friends...and only girls with much hobbies on anime, and i'm not that good). I am an extremely boring guy. My friends say though that i have a good, and nice personality, and funny personality. But i don't think that'll compensate for all the other things...

8. I'm a liar. I tell big lies, mostly because i seem to screw up alot...

9. Ugly? some women don't really care how men look...or how big their wee-wee are. But some do...but at least i do have a fairly large wee-wee :X

10. I want to live lone. I don't really want anyone living with me. I do want things, but no girlfriend, cause eventually i'll have soemone living with em or even make a family...not like i want a family, which brings me next too.

11. parenthood. Again, this falls under responsibility and anything else similar.

12. I don't care about sex...infact i don't see the real deal about sex at all. Sure you get this amazing feeling in you balls, but seriously...if that's all you care about, then you might not make a good husband...(just my opinion). And that "great feeling" only lasts awhile anyways.

14. my "alter-ego" personality. I act like a fool somtimes...especially around females. They consider immature, i myself also consider myself immature and even annpying somtimes. But i really can't help it, if they can't accept me for who i am, then i don't like them. Besides, most of my friends think i'm ok...(yes i do annoy my friends from time-to-time)

I think i have more reasons locked up somwhere in my head...anyways. I think this'll be enough for now... anyways, i've decided, ever since i started to learn excessibly what relationships were all about, i just didn't feel like i wanted one...I lack the ability and knoledge of what love is and love itself...in which i don't find myself attractive or attracted to anyone. Nor do i want to be. I'm sorry if this post is in any way stupid, selfish, pure spam or anything else like that. You may post all the badest comment, insults or loser disses about me all you want, i've already made my mind anyways.

Oh...and let me remind you...I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoloMowChow
    This thread is about something that people keep nagging me about on and on everytime to the piont it's getting realllyyy annoying...so, i decided to talk about it since i'm a little bored also...

For some reason, alot of people ask me if i have a girlfriend, and i say no...they are astonished (for some reason...), they then say why....and why i don't try to get one. I tell them i don't want one...they are even more astonished (but in a freakish way now). Then, (here it comes...) they ask me if if i'm gay...and that is SOOOOOO annoying!!! The answer is no, no, no! I try to explain to them why, but after that, they i've noticed they've started going near me less, and somtimes, i think that they are avoiding me!

This is sooo irratating!

Why i don't want a girlfriend you may ask? NOT because i'm gay, but simply because i don't want one, for a few select reasons...
    WOOT! someone who feels like i do! OMG THAT CAN'T BE!!!!
    i'm not gay either.. and i'm happy without a woman...
    but i'm ugly and madly shy... and most of his reasons works for me too

go single guys!

Thanks

doesn't matter what others say, its what you think that counts-a wise quote from lyger

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well I don't have a girlfriend ATM. Why? Cause I like to "get around" a nice bit. I don't see the point in getting a girlfriend anyway. I meet plenty of girls that I want to sex up, but that's it. We both know from the start that is all there is to the relationship. I did have a few GF's a while back, but not now, mostly because I don't have anyone I'm interested in beyond sex ATM. Besides, I don't date just anyone seriously, I don't want to meet a nice female and be stuck with a demasculating GF/wife like some of my friends. Besides, being single works for me and I'm happy on my own. Sure it'd be nice to meet a girl, but that can wait til my life balances out later. As for your comment on not being attracted to women much, you may have some sort of sexual dysfunction. Of course, some people just have less of a sex drive than others (I wish sometimes mine wasn't set to overdrive 24/7.....I'd do any female).

Thanks
    EP Points

I must ask. How old are you?

Thanks

Girlfreinds turn to baby mommas baby mommas turn into trouble trouble turns into child support thats all i have to say

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by �p1r�t�S_dc�
    Girlfreinds turn to baby mommas baby mommas turn into trouble trouble turns into child support thats all i have to say
    Remember: Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty easy situation to get out from:

-"Hey do you hav a GF?"
    -"No i prefer not having to beg for sex."
    -" erm ok"

Thanks

well we all know that polo can have all the sex he wants.. he can pay for it
    $bling$ $bling$
    if he had a gf we all know he would be broke... and that the money wouldn't stay on the table that long

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey polo, still pimping the ladies? *bling bling* Well since it's canadian money, you may be able to afford a coffee with it.

LMAO @ Ciel & Polo. good advice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Weapon
    Hey polo, still pimping the ladies? *bling bling* Well since it's canadian money, you may be able to afford a coffee with it.

LMAO @ Ciel & Polo. good advice.
    yeah well you know that canadians are stronger than americans...
    we have to carry a lot of dough to buy anythign... last time i baught a videogame with cash instead of a card i had to carry 5 pounds of canadian money....

Thanks
    EP Points

Nah I don't spend alot. Maybe 1k month for girls. j/k

GF are always a pain, i'm happy not to be so settled with that girl. We have some weird relationship, but heh it's the price to pay not to be stuck with "zee handcuffs of loveh".

lol @ Mishotaki. We're strong because of the canadian bacon, what else!

Thanks

now we should have the guiness world record for the biggest wallets that are used in our everyday lives... we use fat american texan (always bigger) pants, refit the waist and make the extra space a space for our dough....

i think the pick pockets are not very common in canada... for some reason...
    *steal the rich guy's wallet*
    "f*ck! the wallet is heavier than the guy!"
    *collapses*
    "well he's crushed under my wallet.. call 911 and tell them to take their time.. he won't move"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I thought we were stong because we have to "stay warm" all winter if you get my drift.

*Sees girl shivering* hey, want to get "warmed up"?

Thanks

yeah at least we got that....
    instead americans get "don't touch me! you're all sweaty! it's too hot!"