View Poll Results: Does a God/multiple gods exist?

Voters
334. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

170 50.90%
  • No

114 34.13%
  • Do you even care?

50 14.97%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Does God exist?

Thanks

So does believing in God make you happy? Or does experiencing the things in life do that?

Thanks

Both. I am human after all.

Or, am I?
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Both. I am human after all.

Or, am I?
    Your Avatar's hot I know that.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Love for Jehovah is the main reason why my people follow what god says. believing in god is necessary for us to do that.
    Can you define 'My people'

If by chance you mean Jehovah's Witnesses, my father was an elder with the Jehovah's Witnesses like 20 years ago and left because a big scandal that another elder in the congregation was having an affair and he and his 'girlfriend' (also a Jehovah's Witness) had been poisoning his wife with arsenic thinking she would die of 'unknown causes' and they could run off with the insurance money as well as money they had taken from the Kingdom hall...
    My father still believes strongly in alot of what the Jehovah's Witnesses say and in no way is this a condemnation of your (or their) beliefs, but if you had said 'Love for Jehovah is why I follow what God says' rather than 'My people' I would understand that statement alot more clearly.
    This is simply a question for understanding...I know the Jehovah's Witnesses well and spent many a winter trudging through snow as a little girl going door to door to offer people the 'many publications' offered (namely the Watchtower and Awake though there are several small books and booklets)
    I have no problem with anyone's personal beliefs but I don't believe any religion or political or race organization is so strong that anyone could refer to them as 'My people'
    *Hugs*

Thanks

Gotta love the JW's. I hear all kind of stories on the net about things ppl do when they show up at their door. Why do they inspire such hatred? I'll let someone else answer that...
    in other news, it's Florida & the temperature has dropped to 60 degrees outside. I think I'll swing by the local Kingdom Hall, pick up a few Watchtowers & use em with my firewood.
    *normally hides when JW's show up at his door*

Quote Originally Posted by Allea
    Can you define 'My people'

If by chance you mean Jehovah's Witnesses, my father was an elder with the Jehovah's Witnesses like 20 years ago and left because a big scandal that another elder in the congregation was having an affair and he and his 'girlfriend' (also a Jehovah's Witness) had been poisoning his wife with arsenic thinking she would die of 'unknown causes' and they could run off with the insurance money as well as money they had taken from the Kingdom hall...

Mikey_ Guest

god placed my nephew's god mother on this earth to cause havoc in my and my sister's lives. so no, there is no god.

Thanks

Yes, Allea. Blindingly obvious.

We are a body of people, and don't tolerate delibrate wrong doing like that, and damn anyone who does. You can call any group of people you belong to my people, if you're just being technical then please spare me the grammar lesson.

Thanks

Yes, Allea. Blindingly obvious.

We are a body of people, and don't tolerate delibrate wrong doing like that, and damn anyone who does. You can call any group of people you belong to my people, if you're just being technical then please spare me the grammar lesson.
    Okay...
    I apologize.
    I had no idea that I said anything harsh that would create such a reaction...
    I didn't mean anything to be so and I thought I said that, but obviously not clear enough.
    That elder who did those things was sent to prison, but his 'girlfriend' was allowed to stay in the congregation even though she admitted to being a part of his plan. They tolerated her 'deliberate wrong doing'
    Again, I apologize if I said anything wrong. I was just stating facts that I personally know from my own experience and I didn't mean to offend you.
    No grammar lesson intended.
    And as I ended my last post...
    *Hugs*
    We are all supposed to be made by 'your God' if you believe your God made us all and as such we should all be treated as children of 'God'

Thanks

I accept your apology. I can't stay mad at you.
    Just got me a little wound up is all.

See the thing is, when I say tolerating deliberate wrong doing, that doesn't mean the moment they commit a crime, for example, it doesn't mean they're never allowed to come back, if someone repents whole heartedly in the right way, then Jehovah will forgive them. It's nice to show forgivness to someone who is truely sorry. Sometimes it's hard if you were personaly affected. But it's nice to show forgivness if you can find it within yourself.
    Last edited by Xena; 1st-December-2005 at 21:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

i do believe in a God/gods. i am catholic although i don't agree with all catholic beliefs.

Thanks

here's a quote i got today just thought id share it.

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."
    -Bishop T.D. Jakes

"8 Second Prayer." Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me,

my family, my home, my finances, and all of my friends,

in Jesus' name. Amen."
    Taken from here from which it came and used in such a way that i could only be a representation of what it was and where it came from.

Thanks

im an agnotist.

i believe there is to many religion and possiblitys.

no one will ever know the true religion untill they die and either go to heaven or hell. plain and simple

Try trialclix. I got a psp in 2 months. legit and free.

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=149101

Thanks

no and only no

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex A.
    "8 Second Prayer." Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me,

my family, my home, my finances, and all of my friends,

in Jesus' name. Amen."
    Whenever I hear such things as that it makes me wonder how many people were saying such a prayer while God moved them right out the window when they had to decide if they should jump or burn to death in the World Trade Center towers.

Thanks

allea your avatar reminds me of cristinna richi or however its spelled. anyway back on topic, i sortaa believe god exists at some points and at some points he dont exist. its really hard to explain.

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!