Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Illuminati has my mind, soul, and my body.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by malice2501
    i dont agree that anything there is sound. No, a plane will not create a cartoon punchout, but we can plainly compare the explosion at the WTC to the ones at the pentagon and it doesnt match up. Also consider that the WTC supposedly colapsed from the heat of a shitload of jet fuel burning, where the hell is the fire damage at the pentagon? There should be balls of fire shooting from the building, not smoke. Even if you buy the plane going through a 16ft hole bit, how can you possibly explain the lack of fire damage in the photo on that link?

Seriously, compare the explosions from the WTC impact and the pentagon impacts. It's actually impossible to say a plane did both levels of destruction (one blowing a building almost clear in half, the other just pissing off construction workers)
    Where are the burning marks of that missile? See, I'm not saying it's true or false, I wasn't there. I can't tell you if the full tanks were damaged or not, but if you imply that a fire in the open burns like one that would have been contained in the WTC, I think you should do some research on the "way a fire burns". Anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    Where are the burning marks of that missile? See, I'm not saying it's true or false, I wasn't there. I can't tell you if the full tanks were damaged or not, but if you imply that a fire in the open burns like one that would have been contained in the WTC, I think you should do some research on the "way a fire burns". Anyways.
    Im not saying it was a missile, though i have personally seen missle marking in Gaza and they are similar. There is an enlarged picture of the hole at the pentagon that shows offices connected to the hole that have no fire damage. It shows a book lying open on the edge of the hole, not burning. Fires in a open or closed environment would have ignited the surrounding areas had there actually been a jet fuel explosion in/near the pentagon. Order this free DVD and it will show you quite a few things like that. http://www.reopen911.org/

Also take a look at these and tell me how you can distrust your own eyes.
    http://membrane.com/news/petagonfromair.jpg
    http://fire-stopper.com/Pentagon_Pic...NTAGON_911.jpg
    http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pentagon/spencer/book.jpg

the last link takes you to a picture of the surrounding damaged area. Where is the fire damage??? Thats the book that i mentioned. Should'nt it have been incenerated? There is no scorching, no smoke marks, no evidence of a fire. I'm not all into the conspiracy theories too much, but a plane didnt hit the pentagon.
    Last edited by malice2501; 14th-December-2005 at 00:11.

Thanks

Default Ummm, hello?

Ok im just going to say this cause i dont feel like making it sound or look beautiful with big words.

Conspericy theories have been around for centuries, always have, always will be. The fact of the matter is that we as humans constently seek answers for the unexplainable things we as humans do. I personally think anything is possible. But you want to know something else. I dont give a fuck about any of it. So what if the government lies to us, so what if they set up this huge elaborate scheme so that they could get rich? or attack another country? the truth is we dont have alot of time on this planet, and you only waste it when you care so much about conspericies. But i understand, Since If something exists on the oppisate end of the spectrum, There has to be something else on the other side. Ah well. I just think we all need to cool down. Get a nice cold smirnoff, Our lovely girlfriend, and sit down on our comfy couch and get some good loving started. since we all know the best foreplay happens in the living room. But i digress! my main point was that umm....nvm. I didnt have a point. Just wanted to make myself known to the general public, and to change your life the only way i can. By posting in a forum. Now. on to the living room!

Thanks

I seen a 747 plane crash into a reinforcement reactor on a tv special. They launch the plane fast into the reactor and the plane just disappear and all you see is a big fireball it was hard to believe but I know what I saw.But in this case I dont know because I know the reinforcement walls cant be that thick.
    So maybe some type of type of force field stop most of the damage or a death ray from aliens

I know where all slaves to Illuminati even disney is part of them. Im into conspericy and theories - From UFO to government - Above Top Secret is a great site to read all about that maddness.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ll_alchemist_ll
    I seen a 747 plane crash into a reinforcement reactor on a tv special. They launch the plane fast into the reactor and the plane just disappear and all you see is a big fireball it was hard to believe but I know what I saw.But in this case I dont know because I know the reinforcement walls cant be that thick.
    So maybe some type of type of force field stop most of the damage or a death ray from aliens

I know where all slaves to Illuminati even disney is part of them. Im into conspericy and theories - From UFO to government - Above Top Secret is a great site to read all about that maddness.
    Yes, they can be. I actually found an old Word document on my computer regarding this. Hold on a moment...
    Aircraft attack. Before the events of September 11, 2001, the extent of damage that could be inflicted by an aircraft with full fuel tanks might not have been fully anticipated. Today we are well aware of both the feasibility of commandeering such an aircraft and the enormous damage it can cause. The Three Mile Island nuclear power facility was designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707. However, it could be vulnerable to a full-speed, direct hit from one of today's commercial jetliners.
    A 767 masses a bit more than a 707 (I think; it's longer, but I can't find empty/full masses for it), but has half as many engines, meaning it needs less fuel. They built the things in case of an accident (rather than an intentional terror strike, so they weren't sure what the outcome would be when this thing was written in 2002), and nuclear reactors are also hardened as potential military targets. Even so, the worst it's going to be is a dirty bomb. Simply, the explosion capable of breaching containment is also going to be the very thing to destroy the fuel rods and keep them apart, preventing critical mass.

Thanks

Thought this was highly interesting:

The WTC attack was an environmental disaster. The buildings contained about 50,000 computers ,each with 4-12 lbs of lead, which equals to about 400,000 lbs of lead, thats not including WTC 7.

About 200,000 lbs of asbestos was released from the buildings during thier destruction.

The building had over 10,000 fluorescent lights, enough to contaminate 2,500 city blocks.

The smoke detectors all contained radioactive material.

The alkalinity of the air was equivilent to Maximum Strength Drano.

A month later, scientists from the University of California found levels of venadium and ultra fina particles that were the highest they have ever seen from over 7,000 samples, including the burning Kuwaiti oil fields.

Dr. Margory Clark testafied that 9-11 was equal to several dozens of asbestos factories, incenerators, creametoriums, and a volcano.

YET, starting on sept. 13, the EPA maintained the air is safe to breath. A report by the EPA inspector General in August of 03 revealed that the EPA's press releases, which initally warned the public of the dangers asbestos in the air, were edited to offer reassurance. The editing was done by the White House's Council on Environmental Quality, to reopen Wall Street. As a result, rescue workers were NOT ALLOWED to wear respirators on the grounds that they might frighten the public.

Over half the people who worker to clean ground zeroare manifesting serious respiratory problems. Several hundred firefighters are unable to work. And as a result of the toxic conditions at ground zero, 14 rescue dogs have died.

This is but a mere footnote on page 555 in the 9-11 comissions findings. They interviewed Sam Thurstrom, the White House's coordinator who changed the press releases. He said his motives were not to reopen Wall Street, it was procedural.

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breath and their water safe to drink," ~ EPA Administrator Christie Whitman

So someone please tell me how anyone can think that the govt. is incapabe of letting it's citizens die???
    Last edited by malice2501; 15th-December-2005 at 16:35.

Thanks

Conspiracy theories. Not enough proof to say it is true but the doubts are always there, and enough to make you think. Divertive tactic?
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Conspiracy theory or not, the White House fucked the people of New York by allowing misinformation about the toxicisity of the air to be circulated. There is actually something called "WTC cough" that doctors have been diagnosing people with.

Thanks

Malice, I'll back you up on this... A few years back a friend telling me a little story prompted me to research this quite in depth, and what I found...

I don't know how to explain it. I wanted the truth, and my god, that's exactly what I found...

It's difficult for me to go back to all of this, though I know I really should.

I find there is an inherent skepticism amongst people concerning these types of issues, which is reasonable, but at times... it's almost malicious, consuming... robotic.

Concerning the WTC, I'm fairly sure it was demolished by micronuclear bombs, a result of the unaccounted "construction work" done there a few days before 9/11.

Again, it's rather difficult for me to go back to these topics. It's been almost a traumatizing experience, though I know it's made me a better person for it.

Regardless, I urge you to question your skepticism as much as you question conspiracy, to be as careful about what you don't believe as what you do...

Here's a fairly thorough (I believe) article I wrote on this in the height of my frustration. Hopefully you can get something out of it, though I'm sure by no means is it completely infallible.

--->[Link]<---
    Last edited by Rad.Phoenix; 16th-December-2005 at 00:21.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Micro...nuclear bombs? And I thought the people advocating that conventional demolitions were used were enough...my, you'd expect people to notice uranium residues, wouldn't you? And since the obvious counter you could make is to draw a parallel to malice's comment that the smoke detectors contained radioactive elements, those are Americum, and emit exclusively alpha particles (If they also emitted beta and gamma radiation, which isn't stopped by a bit of smoke or a piece of cardboard - or for that matter human skin, they wouldn't be used in houses across the world).

Oh, and malice, the government underreporting the environmental damage done by the collapse of the WTC does not prove that the government caused the collapse of the WTC. Since we're on the topic, consider the government telling soldiers it's safe to walk into the Trinity test site just after the nuclear tests. Or Bikini Atoll. Or all the stratospheric tests.

Thanks

Where is the truth? I was heart broken when I learnt my horrible father was my Tooth Fairy. I cried for one whole day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    I was heart broken when I learnt my horrible father was my Tooth Fairy. I cried for one whole day.
    There, there Dingy it's OK. At least you still have Santa Claus
    If you didn't like the above message, that's because it was written by a hacker/my evil twin/aliens. If you did like it, then, yeah, it was all me.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are that you're one of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saeveo
    There, there Dingy it's OK. At least you still have Santa Claus
    I hate to break it to you, but I just learnt a while back that 'twas really my gay grand aunt pretending to be Santa the whole time. *tries to stop herself from going into an uncontrollable howl of tears*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr
    Micro...nuclear bombs? And I thought the people advocating that conventional demolitions were used were enough...my, you'd expect people to notice uranium residues, wouldn't you? And since the obvious counter you could make is to draw a parallel to malice's comment that the smoke detectors contained radioactive elements, those are Americum, and emit exclusively alpha particles (If they also emitted beta and gamma radiation, which isn't stopped by a bit of smoke or a piece of cardboard - or for that matter human skin, they wouldn't be used in houses across the world).

Oh, and malice, the government underreporting the environmental damage done by the collapse of the WTC does not prove that the government caused the collapse of the WTC. Since we're on the topic, consider the government telling soldiers it's safe to walk into the Trinity test site just after the nuclear tests. Or Bikini Atoll. Or all the stratospheric tests.
    I know it doesnt prove that the govt. caused the WTC collapse (i believe they had a hand, but this isnt the evidence), i acknowledge that. I mearly use this as proof of the levels of horrible corruption and BS that is being mass produced by our govt. The trinity test can be chalked up to ignorance (doubt that too, but thats at least feasible), but for them to knowingly change the statements made by the EPA is beyond cruel and unusual.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Weapon
    Plus, if they paid people off, there is a good chance someone would talk ( a reason some people give for those moon lander astronauts being well paid or killed since the landings).
    WHAT?

pretty sure Neil and Buzz are alive and kicking, and let me ask you something.

If you landed on the moon, would you say "no, i dont want to endorse such and such product, for this lucridive sum of money"

stfu noob