Thread: So then I realized I was asking a cow about how to lay eggs...

Thanks

Default So then I realized I was asking a cow about how to lay eggs...

(Suggestion)
    How about listing specific Mods for certain areas on the forum.
    Like say Media. Have it say:
    Media: Moderators: *name* *name* *name*

It isn't hard to do and I know that some mods use what they are best at in their title but most don't and it would be a simple way of making EP easier for people who don't really know people here or simply have a specific question that they would like to know who would be the best to ask.
    Does that make any sense?

Okay...
    On the forum...the list of areas to post:
    Free 4 All
    Everything Emulation
    Media
    etc...etc...

After 'Free 4 All' add in the names of the Mods who are best suited to that area.
    I set this up on other sites before so I know it can be done and it gives a more personal feel for who knows what as well as possibly cuts down on random posts repeatedly asked or PMs to Mods who refer the asker to another person.

I confuse myself sometimes when I talk too much but the idea is a good one...lol.
    Anyway...
    Smile!

Thanks

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    EP Points

That list isn't updated very up to date.

Thanks

Well that's nice and I must say I didn't ever see that... 'Show Groups' isn't the link I see when I wonder who best covers a certain area of the forum.
    If nothing else, listing their names on the actual forum for each section gives them credit for what they do. Modding isn't all fun and games...and it doesn't pay well...
    I must say though:

pkt-zer0
    Cute fuzzy things keep chasing me. Yikes.

I did have some questions about cute fuzzy things...oh wait, maybe he was talking about me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    That list isn't updated very up to date.
    It's updated automatically, but some people are listed several times because they're flagged as both moderators and super moderators, for example. That's whoever set up their permissions' fault.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Allea
    It isn't hard to do and I know that some mods use what they are best at in their title but most don't and it would be a simple way of making EP easier for people who don't really know people here or simply have a specific question that they would like to know who would be the best to ask.
    Does that make any sense?
    Not really. Everyone should be treated equally. And as far as questions go, I'm pretty sure that anyone passing by may have valid info, not only staff members.