Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: US Denies the UN access to private Interviews with Prisoners.

Thanks

it was a JOKE lol dammit people let me edit the post up there

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by �p1r�t�S_dc�
    Of course not and besides i didnt mean it literaly lol

dude i serioulsy dont like you so im just gonna put you on ignore and besides minorites arent the ones who start wars and shoot up schools
    I think his was a joke too

Thanks

dude i serioulsy dont like you so im just gonna put you on ignore and besides minorites arent the ones who start wars and shoot up schools

What about that crazy Native kid who thought he was a Nazi?
    There was an article about him awhile ago..

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

i dont see a or a so i dont see a joke but either i still have my reasons for not liking that guy but that is something else

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    exactly.. he was crazy

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey, Schutzy made the news!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    Hey, Schutzy made the news!

HEY!

I am NOT Native.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

HEY!

I am NOT Native.
    Sorry, did you say something? I was busy ROFLMAO.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malice2501
    HAHAHAHA, the Enklish bief tastes liek doo doo. Guess what, i dont know anything about Europe, AND I DONT CARE TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EUROPE! HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, we do rock that much.
    Aw. Yes. Don't listen to the nasty English person. Amewican.
    Last edited by Xena; 21st-November-2005 at 10:35.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

In war I think people should do what has to be done in order to keep the advantage no matter what type of laws it violates..
    So the people setting off bombs in the middle of crowded streets in Iraq aren't really doing anything wrong?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fate
    So the people setting off bombs in the middle of crowded streets in Iraq aren't really doing anything wrong?
    It is wrong in our eyes but they are doing what they think has to be done to win this war.

Thanks

I feel smarter for reading this thread, even though I know I shouldn't.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

On a serious note, the UN needs to tone down the verbal assault that it has launched towards the US lately. Yes GWb is a stuttering retard, but as a nation there can be no UN without US (pun intended ). We carry the weight of the world on our shoulders, by choice or not, and it's time to get some goddamn recognition for it. The UN was kissing GWB's ass right after september 11 for him to go to war and do whatever he wants (a lot didnt agree, but didnt stand up so fuk em) so that goes to show how far thier political conviction really go. As far as torture is concerned, it is a necessary evil when it comes to war. You may not agree with it, but it has been proven by far the most effective method of gather information from captives. Every other place on the planet tortures captives (anywhere in Africa, the Middle East, Russia for sure, and even goddamn Mexico) yet everyone points the finger here. Pitiful limp wristed politics to be sure. I'm willing to bet most of those countries dont even give a shit, they just want to publically denounce the US while accepting the reacharound from us.

Thanks

On a serious note, the UN needs to tone down the verbal assault that it has launched towards the US lately. Yes GWb is a stuttering retard, but as a nation there can be no UN without US (pun intended ). We carry the weight of the world on our shoulders, by choice or not, and it's time to get some goddamn recognition for it.
    You're giving yourself plenty. As if I could count the number of times I've heard "we saved Europe's ass in both world wars" or "they'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us"... Not that I've ever heard of Americans thanking anybody for exploring those continents or sending off millions of people afterwards, but oh well.

The UN was kissing GWB's ass right after september 11 for him to go to war and do whatever he wants (a lot didnt agree, but didnt stand up so fuk em) so that goes to show how far thier political conviction really go. As far as torture is concerned, it is a necessary evil when it comes to war. You may not agree with it, but it has been proven by far the most effective method of gather information from captives. Every other place on the planet tortures captives (anywhere in Africa, the Middle East, Russia for sure, and even goddamn Mexico) yet everyone points the finger here. Pitiful limp wristed politics to be sure. I'm willing to bet most of those countries dont even give a shit, they just want to publically denounce the US while accepting the reacharound from us.
    Well, since you are the almighty United States of America, saviour of the universe, inventor of peace and democracy, and shield against the great red menace everywhere, commiting war crimes should be a bit below you, one would think...
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

nobody here gives a flying fuck about europe. you know why?

you smell, your women dont shave, and you talk funny.

Thanks

War crimes below us? Right.... and genocide and world wars should be below europe, the originator of both. Since when has torture become a war crime? The war crime laws didnt exist until after WW2 and the winners wanted to kill all the Nazis left. So these "laws" are loosly defined, with no real basis in highly regulated international law.

The world as we know it today would crumble without us, even if noone like to admit it. Are we arrogant? Yeah. Is the general populace stupid? Fuck yeah, but that applies EVERYWHERE. Dont act like Europe is such a nice place to live. Most of the largest tragidies have had direct ties to Europe. Im not a hater, but they tend to hate us in an arrogant ass-wiping sort of way. Some dumb females on a plane dont want to eat the goddamn cannibal beef that is served in England and all of a sudden they are dumb? Puhleez.