Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with Harvest Moon: Back To Nature.

Thanks

Default Help with Harvest Moon: Back To Nature.

ok i got TONS of logs, and all of my equpment is coppered and some are silvered. Im wondering how i update my house and other buildings. im looking at the faqs on gamefaqs.com and its not saying a DAMN thing on exactly how to do it. all it says is to talk to the woodman, but the woodman is ignoring me! can sum1 tell me exactly how to do it? i wanna upgrade everything i can, cuz i have tons o logs. if any1 can help me id greatly appreciate it. im so confused.

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

The only time you can ask him to upgrade your house is some hour before noon. He must be inside his own house.

Thanks

yea i know, i got inside but he is ignoring me. im like standing in front of him and we are facing each other, and im like pressing x, im moving a little left and right cuz its the same way with putting seed in the chicken feed box cuz of the collision box, but anyway its still not talking to me.

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

Thanks
    EP Points

That's weird... I really don't know what could be wrong. Sorry.

Thanks

how exactly do i get him to build something for me, do i have a log in my hand and talk to him, cuz ive tried that and it dont work. Who exactly do i talk to in the woodmans house, the big guy, or the guy that looks like the police officer, or the dude with the glasses and wierd eyes? i figure the big guy is the woodman, but what do i have to have in my possession in order to get him to reply to me...or is it on certain days? i know the time i have to be at his house but does it have to be a certain day?

My Request & Game List

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Thanks
    EP Points

You don't have to carry anything over to him at all. Just speak to him. And yeah it's the big guy. And I believe it will only work on certain days (not Sundays and one more day I believe).

Thanks

ok does it have to be past a certain date? like spring whatever or summer whatever? if so what season and what date does it have to be before i can get it.

My Request & Game List

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry, I do not remember... But I know that you can do it any season.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher
    But I know that you can do it any season.
    That's right
    "You're what keeps me here"

Thanks

hes ignoring me all the time, im in his house and trying to speak to him but hes ignoring me.

My Request & Game List

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Thanks

I'm sorry, don't know how to help you

Thanks

ok how bout help with another problem. How do i hire the harvest sprites? im talking to them all they say is crap about themselves

My Request & Game List

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Thanks
    EP Points

I think they have to like you better. So keep giving them lots of flour. They love it!

Also, make sure you give every spirit one bag of flour each. Otherwise some of them might get mad at you and etc.

Thanks

ughh i just opened psx emu cheater, and click jump to drive, and it said SLES-02781 which means its PAL right? Great.... now i have to find a US version, thats why my codes havent been working. Also in PAL version it doesnt have a Stamina bar or Fatigue bar or whatever... GEEZ now i have to start all over in US version unless it will load from PAL version.

My Request & Game List

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssnake42069
    ughh i just opened psx emu cheater, and click jump to drive, and it said SLES-02781 which means its PAL right? Great.... now i have to find a US version, thats why my codes havent been working. Also in PAL version it doesnt have a Stamina bar or Fatigue bar or whatever... GEEZ now i have to start all over in US version unless it will load from PAL version.