Thread: i was thinking

Thanks

Default i was thinking

of uploading using yousendit or ultrashare, my first game was gunna be resident evil 3, just to test to see if it would work. in ultra share it ill split into 25 mb part files to make em easy to upload. but, under yousendit, which would you want, a 1 part file, or a several part file. which would you prefer?

Also while uploading under yousendit, it says dont browse away, i was wondering if you could upload several files at one time, that way i can click upload on all the parts, and then go to bed if i wanted and let it finish. would it work or would it cause errors?

gimme some info on if you want a 1 part file or several part files.

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

Thanks

For YSI, you generally wanna keep your parts at less than 100MB.

Also, trying to upload more than two files at once to YSI generally causes
    them all to timeout.. At least that's been my experience.
    My Trade List (Updated: Jan 24, 2007). Now Taking Requests.

This is teh Intarwebz...We care not for Copyrights!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Several parts is always better, the links will last more time.
    And yes, I also upload 2 files at a time to YSI, more than this is a timeout with my connection speed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Use multiple files, because there's both a time limit and a max. download limit on YSI.
    Using Firefox, having 13 YSI uploads running in different windows, only 2 of them timed out overnight. I don't think that's that horrible, considering that I was asleep during that time. FYI, I've 16kB/s upload speed.

Thanks

well what about ultrashare? can u upload multiple of those at a time? i like ultrashare better. besides, with the spyware and crap on my comp (no security updates, lags my comp, heh) i think i got a little lag, not from downloads though, but from visiting webpages and stuff. anyway on bearshare i download pretty decent, and from yousendit its pretty decent too. i guess uploading would be the same way. but anyway whats the max files you can upload at one time on ultrashare without timeout? ill be uploading.... 14 files at one time while sleeping under ultrashare, i find ultrashare better cuz of the fast download speeds. i hope upload is the same way. so if i try to upload 14 files (25 mb each) will it time out in ultrashare?

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

Thanks
    EP Points

you should try www.rapidupload.com
    MY TRADELIST

REMEBER,
    WE ARE ETERNAL
    ALL THIS PAIN IS AN ILLUSION
    (TOOL - PARABOLA)