44 29.93%
  • Can't say

17 11.56%
  • I am PantyMan

13 8.84%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Sex or not?

Thanks

I laugh, because Nacho is alone. So very, very alone.
    EDIT: But no, the answer is no, unless the person is like, at least vaguely familiar to me. No complete strangers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    I needed to gather my opinions about male kind and just make sure that not ALL of them think with their dicks.
    You know, we use our stomach sometimes...
    If there is something smarter or faster than me in the world, I'll dispose of it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaru
    You know, we use our stomach sometimes...
    nice one

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

I voted "I am Panty Man".

So...what do I win?

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

I voted no, a few reasons.

The amount of gratification you get out of sleeping with some completly random girl is not that much higher then what can be obtained by oneself. If you are really that desperate as to say yes to this girl, then why not just go out and buy one of those sex toy "simulation vaginas" or whatever, that's without the personal risk to your safety that way. About an equal amount of dignaty in that too.
    With my wife, sex is about more then just phsyical inout, theres the level of intimacy, etc. that would not be obtained with some stranger.
    Also, there must be something wrong with the girl, well we're on the subject, to just be aproaching random people on the street and asking them to have sex. I meen, they're either planning a crime of some sort, insane, or drunk.

I didn't read beyond the first page. I bet you're getting alot more "yes" to this poll then you'd like though dingy.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karragh
    to just be aproaching random people on the street and asking them to have sex. I meen, they're either planning a crime of some sort, insane, or drunk.

dude this has happened to me before and not one of them has been drunk, not one of them commited a crime and not one of them..ehh nvm haha

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Also, there must be something wrong with the girl, well we're on the subject, to just be aproaching random people on the street and asking them to have sex. I meen, they're either planning a crime of some sort, insane, or drunk.
    Actually, the most likely reason, other than being stoned/drunk, is that they're angry at their boyfriend/husband and want to get even with him/make him jealous/both.

Thanks

simulation vaginas there those even real !

Thanks

I assume you are asking if they are real. and the answer is yes! i even had instructions on ho to make one..not that I ever made one

Quote Originally Posted by SegNin
    Actually, the most likely reason, other than being stoned/drunk, is that they're angry at their boyfriend/husband and want to get even with him/make him jealous/both.
    The real reason is. we live in a evil society where people no longer care about tliving good clean lives. If a male and female are attracted to each other more then likely they will do it wether they really know each other or not and i blame video games for this kinda thinking!(not really)
    Last edited by pirates dc; 16th-November-2005 at 02:18.

Thanks
    EP Points

And what is a clean life for you? My life seems perfectly clean, and I don't have a problem having sex with a different girl every week. And no, I don't take drugs.

Asking is the key to receiving most of the time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ll_alchemist_ll
    simulation vaginas there those even real !
    If it's a simulation then it can't be real. ;o

Thanks

I would totally hit that.

any man who says other wise is clearly A queerbag of epic proportions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Tonberry
    Too lazy to write own meaningful sentence, steal your words, rad
    Same as Ton ripping off Dingy I would pretty much like to know the person first.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

I voted "I am Panty Man".

So...what do I win?
    PantyMan.

Enjoy; )

I didn't read beyond the first page. I bet you're getting alot more "yes" to this poll then you'd like though dingy.
    First, how's the wife and baby? Wrong thread to ask, but you're hardly ever around these days=D

But that's the thing, karragh, I realize that there are people out there who fuck b/c they're bored or b/c they've run out of nail polish to paint their tenth toe for the eighteenth time, or beer. And that itself demoralized me heavily, so just wanted to find out if there were really people out there who would say yes to such a proposition. And yes, I am getting many more 'yes's than I desired, but not than I expected.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    But that's the thing, karragh, I realize that there are people out there who fuck b/c they're bored or b/c they've run out of nail polish to paint their tenth toe for the eighteenth time, or beer. And that itself demoralized me heavily, so just wanted to find out if there were really people out there who would say yes to such a proposition. And yes, I am getting many more 'yes's than I desired, but not than I expected.
    Well, I suppose the real reason(If you don't count desperate cases) is that sex with stranger brings a different feeling than sex with beloved girlfriend and sometimes you are in mood to try something new...
    If there is something smarter or faster than me in the world, I'll dispose of it.