Thread: MUDs

Thanks

Default MUDs

do you play muds? i do, i love them. if you do, and you like dbz, you should check out celestial.wolfpaw.net port 8452. im on there right now. theres also others i play...
    I don't care if your world is ending today/ Because I wasn't invited to it anyway/ You said I tasted famous, so I drew you a heart/ But now I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art/ I got an F and a C and I got a K too/ And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U

Thanks

Great ill see you there

Thanks

if you like final fantasy tactics, you can check out sandwich.net port 9000. be warned, its not user-friendly, and commands are tricky. but once you get used to it, it is really awesome.
    I don't care if your world is ending today/ Because I wasn't invited to it anyway/ You said I tasted famous, so I drew you a heart/ But now I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art/ I got an F and a C and I got a K too/ And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U

Thanks
    EP Points

I played Materia Magica for the longest time when my computer was too poor to run any decent games. And Imperian is good, too.

Thanks

oh, and if anyone is interested at all, im planning to stard building a final fantasy-based mud in the near future. i just need some builders, good coders (i cant code worth crap, yet) and people willing to help with this. i still am downloading cygwin files, but i should be able to start as soon as i get that.

Thanks

Moved! I played one, once. I don't even remember what it's called, though...
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

I've just started playing FedTerm, it's my first MUD so I'm like 'wtf do I do?'. I'm getting there though

Thanks

I used to play but lost interest. The three biggest ones were Galaxy Web: Stellar Epoch, The Inquisition, and Dragon Ball Arena. I don't know the ports or anything off the top of my head. I was also an 'immortal' for a short time in DBA. I did a little building, but nothing big. If you need people I might be able to help, if you don't mind having someone refresh me on everything.
    "...There's something behind me, isn't there?"

Thanks

im an imm on, 2 or 3 muds, and i build on all of them (that im an imm). i currently build in smaug, but am looking to get into other codebases before i start, and i plan to try and learn to code.