Thread: Pal games and the chooser...

Thanks

Default Pal games and the chooser...

I use Swap magic for my PS2, and when i run pal games under NTSC mode it always cuts off part of the screen which I guess its better than having the screen go beserk but anyways to the point. The Pal games that have the i think its called 50/60 choose built into them, when you put the pal game in the setting required to play on NTSC, does it cut part of the screen off like it does with Swap magic's built generic chooser?

Thanks

Nope it displays it in full NTSC. I have the PAL version of RE4 rather the NTSC and my NTSC TV's display them just fine. Infact even the game says switched to NTSC(60hz)mode .

I wish all games had this! Then I wouldn't care about PAL games. I have a few others that do as well, which is especially nice for Euro english exclusive games(Michigan Report From Hell, Glass rose, etc.)
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks

Well thats good to know cause i was getting impatient waiting for Spartan: Total warrior to get uploaded on the internet in NTSC, i might as well get the pal 50/60 chooser. I just didnt want to use my swap magic's ntsc mode cause it sucks and cuts it off.