Thread: I just wanna play the game!!!!!! *weep*

mygirl2k Guest

Unhappy I just wanna play the game!!!!!! *weep*

Right, I don't know whether anyone (well anyone from the UK anyway) will of heard of this game, but I'm DESPRATLY trying to complete Legend of Legaia. You see my whole ordeal started (ignore me while I go off into a mad rant here) when my father rented this game for my sister to play on her birthday. Shes not that into the game so I have a go, and yes I admit it I am sad, I got completely hooked, when ever I wasn't at college I was busy at home not studying and play the game. I ended up with a �27 fine when I took it back, but I still wasn't done. So I asked would they sell it to me but nooooooooooooo!!!! They would not, despite the fact that it was stilling on the shelf collecting cobwebs, no one but me ever rents it. So I keep going back and renting it out (which is costing me bomb!) and then they finally put it out on sale the day I'm leaving for the US for a month. I crossed my fingers but....alas...when I returned it t'was gone I seached high and low for the damn game but it seems no where else in the UK has it! And so in despreration I came looking for it here....but you don't have it either. Please end my misery!!!! Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

ratbu Guest

Wow its the first time i saw begging with a story behind it

jau Guest

Legend of Legaia is one of the best rpg made on the ps. (Note I said ONE of the best) It good.

anyways, I just checked and there a lot of it that you can get on ebay, try there.

Thanks
    EP Points

We could probably get it for you. I'm sure someone has it if you want to download it.

Thanks

I know someone who has it. Alas I couldn't put it up do to a 56k.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

mygirl2k Guest

Default Thanky

I'd love to download it, I'm desprate and will do anything (with in reason lol) to get it how do I download it then? sorry I'm kinda clueless about all this, I just discovered it to find the game lol, thanks again

Ace Guest

I've downloaded a copy just use direct connect and go to 213.64.131.103 there's a guy there 24/7 who has it

p.s : if you need help just Private Message me or mail me

Thanks

I tried that address but it doesn't let me in.

Plz help!!

Ace Guest

You'll need to share 3GB and have 2 slots to enter that adress, but it's worth it

ratbu Guest

Default To Ace

hey Ace are 56kers welcome there?

Thanks