Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks

lol, o my god... that is so wack

Thanks

i'm still wondering where the tail bone being near our ass fits into all of this...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    i'm still wondering where the tail bone being near our ass fits into all of this...
    Evolutionary theory and the fact that it contends with creationism.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Fear
    Evolutionary theory and the fact that it contends with creationism.
    But the coccyx does exist. I've heard of fossils being a trick by God to test our faith (which is also a really silly Young Earth idea, in my opinion), but never that something like the coccyx does not exist. What's next, the lung is a conspiracy created by evolutionists, biologists, and surgeons? After all, modern complex life requires oxygen, and anaerobic life died out when the atmosphere was filled with O2, so clearly that follows the "fittest species" logic, and by conclusion all methods of obtaining oxygen, including the lung, skin diffusion, insectoid internal vascular systems, are clearly and patently false...I've got a headache.

Thanks

holy shit, are you trying to tell em that because you're a creationist, you don't believe we have a TAILBONE? why not? because it implies that at one time, we had tails?

do you know that one out of every 500 babies is born with a very short "tail"?

and whatever happened to the useless organ theory? like the appendix. it has no apparent reason for existing, yet it does.

PWNED

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    holy shit, are you trying to tell em that because you're a creationist, you don't believe we have a TAILBONE? why not? because it implies that at one time, we had tails?

do you know that one out of every 500 babies is born with a very short "tail"?

and whatever happened to the useless organ theory? like the appendix. it has no apparent reason for existing, yet it does.

PWNED
    That's why I have the really strong suspicion I've misread kohlrak's comments on the issue, even though he associated reading about the coccyx's location with, roughly paraphrased, religious tripe. Gods, I mean, if I did read that right, I think it'd be...really depressing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    I don't recall the German, but it translated to "you will need a nurse"
    Thanks Schutzy, I always wondered what the translation was but I was too daunted to try to piece it together. And hardcoregamer better check that tone, and go learn some tact with those two little girls.

On the subject of said girls, it's no wonder they're so vocal. The one has a mouth full of metal that must ache like hell most of the time, and the other one...well, there's nothing that I can gather that would be physically causing her grief, but their names are LYNX AND LAMB, for chissakes. If I was a prepubescent american girl with a name like that, I'd feel like spreading some fascist hate propaganda too.

Thanks

lol ive been reading the forums of those prussian blue... these 2 girls will never understand the truth now.. there are far too many members on that forum giving them good advice..

http://mfile.akamai.com/16688/wmv/ab..._hatemusic.wmv

Warning: few scenes may be disturbing...
    Last edited by Rekuja; 30th-October-2005 at 12:44.

I'm the bastard that created The Hang Out many years ago
    I like to remind people to feed my ego

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kohlrak
    The truth is, racism isn't as much of an issue as people say it is. Well, it is, but it's not as much of an imbalance as people say it is. It's not all whites, it's not all blacks, japanese, chinese, germans, or russians. You get 2 young females going radical and that's what makes one race start complaining. I've had some one with dark skin pick on "honkeys" (which i happen to have lighter skin) and i have that problem too. I never talked to the guy peacfully since. We have people picking on chinese, we have people picking on japanese. We have chinese and japanese picking on each other and white people. You also have people picking on each other for fallowing a religon, you get people picking on others for choices they make in life like being gay, lez, bi, and straight (you'd be surprised the ongoing amount of straight people being picked on too, and i'm not saying i support being gay, lez, or bi, but i will say you don't pick on them just for being that way, i do beleive it's wrong but that's not the point, they're good people and they deserve to live at peace) and i get picked on for liking star trek. I don't go running around in some trek suit or somthing. I see people get picked on for their accents (bush, but let's not turn this into an argument, the only dirt i have seen anyone have on bush that's true is accent but that in itself is not a lagit reson to pick on him) and race. Also countries, i have seen french get picked on, germans get picked on, canadians, and i myself am picked on for being in america. This is not as much of a one group thing as it appears, but there is an issue and it must be stopped.

Thank you, someone finally gets it except for one point. I know you think being gay is wrong but that's probably true through the Bible. But how do we know that everyone's book believes in that. Not everyone believes in the Bible. That is why I dont think it is wrong. Not everyone believes in God. I do but that's beside the point.

Thanks

I don't think you have to justify being gay. Not if its what you really want to be.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Heh, miseducated girls, Hitler, pentagrams, music, evolution, religion, God, gays, sarcasm, WTF, history... persians... Bill Cosby. This thread has it all. Thou Holy Thread... show us thy way. Carajo, esto ha pasado de una cosa a otra. Shiza!

I will not comment on the current issues in this thread... it is amusing and all but I suspect this may get better...
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

I'm going to skip alot of reading to make one thing clear in the religous debate. The constitution does not state anywhere about any separation of church and state.

As for the tailbone thing, it has not proven we have a tail. I think we take one good look at our ass and we can see that. If you say we are, then you're supporting a particular religon (evolution, which says we have a tail, which saying that bone is our tail in itself a guess) and it should not be taught. Just like you shouldn't force anything about Ala healinga suicide bomber or somthing like that. It's a bit uneven, and i don't like it.

Thank you, someone finally gets it except for one point. I know you think being gay is wrong but that's probably true through the Bible. But how do we know that everyone's book believes in that. Not everyone believes in the Bible. That is why I dont think it is wrong. Not everyone believes in God. I do but that's beside the point.
    I said i beleive/feel it is wrong. Read it again.

EDIT: read up a bit. I'd love to see xrays of these children. real xrays, not fakes.
    Last edited by kohlrak; 30th-October-2005 at 16:50.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Galcian
    Heh, miseducated girls, Hitler, pentagrams, music, evolution, religion, God, gays, sarcasm, WTF, history... persians... Bill Cosby. This thread has it all.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

Although I think the "Cute" in the title should be misspelled as "Kute" so as to match the rest of the title.
    I mean, whose ever heard of the CKK?

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kohlrak
    I'm going to skip alot of reading to make one thing clear in the religous debate. The constitution does not state anywhere about any separation of church and state.
    I'm going to assume that you are speaking of the US Constitution. If not, please make it clear which Constitution you are speaking of. There are many.

Quote Originally Posted by United States Constitution, Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion[...]
    I think the First Amendment makes the opposite clear.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    It's beautiful, isn't it?

Although I think the "Cute" in the title should be misspelled as "Kute" so as to match the rest of the title.
    I mean, whose ever heard of the CKK?
    Don't blame me
    Thats what the article was called.

Anyway I've heard of the CKK, just now when I read the article
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..