Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks

�It would be more pardonable to believe in no god at all, than to blaspheme him by the atrocious attributes of Calvin." - TJ

�justice is instinct and innate, . . . as much a part of our constitution as that of feeling, seeing, or hearing.� - TJ

�There is no vice so mean, so pitiful, so contemptible; and he who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual.� - TJ

�the studious perusal of the Sacred Volume will make better citizens . . . The Bible makes the best people in the world.� -TJ

You've picked another winner here
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

mmm, i can TASTE the sarcasm!

Thanks

You know, i'm a full supporter of taking religon out of schools (except private) and that means i also support taking *ALL* religons out of school. And that includes teachings that sanction a religon also. (incase you don't knwo waht that means, i meant that i shouldn't have to walk in health class and read in books that our tail bone is near our rear.) Teacher opinions are fine as long as they state that it's their opinion and don't require students to learn their opinion.

EDIT: Xena, i just lost faith in the founder of america...

Thanks

separation of church and state is the stupidest thing i've ever heard of. most parents don't take the time to teach their kids about religion, so who will?

and how does the tail bone have ANYTHING to do with religion?

Thanks

I hope someone finds where there two little b**ches live and burns a cross in their front lawn. They'll wilt faster than you can say "Oh no, Black man at 6 o'clock".

That's a disgusting preposition and you know it.
    They are 13 year old girls not tough skinheads from the Aryan Nations group.
    If you really think that kind of abhorrent stuff will change them, then you're sadly mistaken- You can yell and scream at any of those people all you like, but it won't change a damn thing.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    and Elmina, what is it called when you think that God started it all off, then left evolution to take it's course? it was Thomas Jefferson's religious beliefs, i know that.
    Deism is what you're talking about, a God that works through natural methods like evolution. It's also referred to as the clockmaker God.

Quote Originally Posted by kohlrak
    You know, i'm a full supporter of taking religon out of schools (except private) and that means i also support taking *ALL* religons out of school. And that includes teachings that sanction a religon also. (incase you don't knwo waht that means, i meant that i shouldn't have to walk in health class and read in books that our tail bone is near our rear.)
    Because, after all, human anatomy is an inextricable part of religion. And I thought it was only the religious nuts who believe God will cure their (and their child's) illnesses that refused modern medical study.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    separation of church and state is the stupidest thing i've ever heard of. most parents don't take the time to teach their kids about religion, so who will?
    The child? Honestly, I don't think a theology class covering all the world's religions should be mandated in school, and I strongly disagree with the notion that one particular religion, or even a select handful, should be taught in schools. Separation of church and state is far more than just education of the student in theological matters. The increasing influence of any powerful organization with a particular agenda which they propound over all else in government (whether churches or corporations) will only diminish the level of influence the populat have in their own governance. I recognize the religious right in America as representing a significant fraction of the people, but I do not believe that government should be tasked with pressing the religious beliefs of that fraction upon the entirety of the nation. It is only a small step, historically, from the nationwide institution of a state religion, or any other state focus on what a member of that state should be (ethnicity springs to mind somehow), to the persecution of those who are not a part of that definition.

Thanks

DEISM! that's what it was! thanks, i was going nuts trying to figure it out

Thanks

hey if yall like family guy, i remember this episode where he says "What if hitler wasnt dead", well he had his own tv show like jerry springer. it was funny as hell. and at the end it says if you would like tickets to be on hitler it says call 1-800-(something i cant remember, it was too much german). but it was funny as hell!

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssnake42069
    1-800-(something i cant remember, it was too much german).

I don't recall the German, but it translated to "you will need a nurse"

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

chimaira Guest

There should be a seperation of church and state,especially in schools. Kids need to be taught unbiasedly. (if that is even a word) If not the might start to take the views of their teacher or confuse the facts with opeinons. They could also completely ignore what the teacher is saying because it interferes with their own ideas. Once kids know the facts then they can start to choose their own religon. If not then they could become brainwashed like the 13 year old girls.

Thanks

i guess you have a point there, but whatever.

o, and about your sig:
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Thanks

Hmm, why not just teach children how to think, and let them decide things for themselves?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fear
    You know, if I wasn't black and if they were adults (eighteen, people), I would totally bang the shit out of them.

What?
    EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! PROCOTOL 501-D! BLACK PERSON USING INTERNET! REROUTE ALL POWER TO SHIELDS! COMMENCE INTERNET DEFENSE 6930-HJ92. PREPARE FOR DELETION.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaenn
    Hmm, why not just teach children how to think, and let them decide things for themselves?
    What, and kill the Republican Party? It's a two-party system cod sarnit.
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 30th-October-2005 at 05:08.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    You've picked another winner here
    I'm not sure I'd use Thomas "Seperation of Church and State" Jefferson, the closest thing to a liberal president America has ever had, as my quote machine. If anything, I think Jefferson would hate to see so much talk about his views of religion. He'd roll in his grave at the corporate religions that America is full of. He's a man of reason, and at the time it was more reasonable to believe in religion.

"Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like spirits at the dawn of day."
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."

~Thomas Jefferson

"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it cannot be a bad one."
    ~Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 30th-October-2005 at 05:29.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNachos
    What, and kill the Republican Party? It's a two-party system cod sarnit.
    It wouldn't kill them. I think the Reaganomic supporters (economic conservatives) would be better off (eventually) by not paying lip service to the Christian Right anymore. Come on, Bush, if you're reading, we all know you want to tell them where to shove their Leviticus 20:13! The Miers nomination was a good start, but we want a full blown intra-party civil war.