Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks

You know, if I wasn't black and if they were adults (eighteen, people), I would totally bang the shit out of them.

What?

Thanks

not to mention he was a n00b!

Thanks

I'm telling you that MA IS politically correct because they're politically neutral in their music, but they condemn rascism, ethnic and religious intolerance(didn't mention this previously but here you have it). In a way you could say they're hippies playing aggressive music. If you want to get nitpicky with the details I can break it down for you and even point you to some interviews if you'd like. Apparently you don't know jack shit about the band, you simply saw a pentagram in the logo of a metal band, linked it to Satanism(which is understandable since it's a common theme), and therefore assumed the band being a bunch of politically incorrect nutjobs, which is complete nonsense. But I really don't think this is going anywhere. Even if I told you to read some of their lyrics you'd probably interpret them differently(as most without a lot of knowledge about the band would).

This thread is about two adorable young bigots, not a heavy metal band. Again, if you'd like some more information I'll gladly point you to some sources saying why MA IS not extremist/politically incorrect in any way, but do so in a PM so we can avoid derailing this thread any further.

I just read that one of the biggest racist music record labels in the US is based in NJ, where I live. Scary. And are these girls really that hot? I mean... I've seen tons of other much better looking girls so young they make me feel like horrible pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0regamer
    Although it's kind of related to the subject, let me say that blondes usually ACT stupid and manipulate men. I don't find them attractive beyond skin deep, because they most often ACT shallow. Notice I use ACT and did not say they are either thing.

As for my taste in women, I think brunettes are hot but black hair can be incredible. Christina Aguilera with black hair is ten times as sexy as when she had blonde. Not exactly an Aryan philosophy is it.

Hitler was really messed up. How can someone believe they are Aryan when it's well-known to archaeologists that the people of central India about 4,000-2,000 B.C. called themselves Aryans. Then again, the Xtian Bible says God created the Darkness and then The Light. Hmmm...I didn't know someone could CREATE darkness? Darkness is the ABSENCE of light.

Oh well, the creators of the Bible obviously didn't understand science. God can't fault us for that...or Hitler for being a stupid piece of worthless dogs**t!
    Hitler interpreted the Bible in his own way, as did Martin Luther when he formed the Protestant church, or like hundreds of other doctrine founders like him. Unfortunately, Hitler's interpretation was more violent, and the sad thing is that only in his own mind(and that of his followers) he was right. He died thinking he was only carrying out the will of God.
    Last edited by Soeru; 29th-October-2005 at 06:02.

Thanks

Soeru, I like the one on the right. The one on the left is a dog. She has a grill like a fucking truck. The way she smiles, she looks like she has a furnace in her face. She looks like she chews iron for breakfast. I can go on for days with this.

Thanks

They're cute girls, but just average IMO. At least to my standards. Definately something to look forward to when they're older, though, I'm just more concerned with their minds evolving rather than their breasts.

Btw... allow me to demonstrate a sense of humour: Of course Hitler was a n00b, Mussolini can easily pwn his ass. He had 10+ years more experience than that sausage-eating n00b...

Edit: My high school history teacher(which btw, knew jack shit about history) who taught American history was Italian-born, she spoke little English. I remember joking around and asking if she had a picture of Mussolini in her living room, and she honestly replied with an affirmative statement. I was apalled, but everyone else in the class was either not paying attention or didn't understand what it means to have a murderer/dictator's framed photograph in your living room...
    Last edited by Soeru; 29th-October-2005 at 06:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

Notice the haircolor. Notice the eyebrows.

They have been groomed to the part.

Relevant? Probably not, I just think altering your children's looks to suit your beliefs is pretty odd...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung
    Notice the haircolor. Notice the eyebrows.

They have been groomed to the part.

Relevant? Probably not, I just think altering your children's looks to suit your beliefs is pretty odd...
    Pretty sick to be more precise...

Actually I did notice they have dyed hair but I didn't really acknowledge it. Interesting... I wonder if they're even of Nordic descent at all. Maybe they're just the kind of people that think if you don't have blonde hair/blue/green eyes, you can't possibly be 100% white... which wouldn't be surprising.

You can get genetically tested for a lot of money, but it's cool because they tell you exactly what places your genes come from. I heard of this one dude that lived the life of a regular African American but apparently had no genes that linked back to Africa. Weird isn't it? Hitler's ancestors could've been from Zimbabwe.

Time for a long desired sleep...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    You can get genetically tested for a lot of money, but it's cool because they tell you exactly what places your genes come from. I heard of this one dude that lived the life of a regular African American but apparently had no genes that linked back to Africa. Weird isn't it? Hitler's ancestors could've been from Zimbabwe.
    If you go back far enough, everyone's ancestors were from Zimbabwe.

DISCLAIMER 1: The above statement does not presuppose evolutionary theory, and is not to be taken as such. If you insist upon complaining that I am advocating evolutionary theory, I will proceed to bludgeon you with enough words to make a dictionary cringe, enough links to make Slashdot look like a granny knitting bee, and enough characters to make the servers spontaneously generate an auto-censor script against me just to shut me up.

DISCLAIMER 2: The above disclaimer does not presuppose creationism, and is not to be taken as such. The same punishment will be applied to anyone complaining as such, only with a bigger mace.

Thanks
    EP Points

All that coming from the member with the blonde haired, blue eyed sig and avatar

DISCLAIMER: Do not use near open flame.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    If you want to get nitpicky with the details I can break it down for you and even point you to some interviews if you'd like.
    Don't bother doing that Soeru. That person was trying to throw a Red Herring into the argument. Which basically is a minor or even phony issue trumped up as being of great importance, in order to ... distract from more important issues that might help the opposing party. (It's the third meaning on that webpage link).
    The more you try to defend your position, the deeper in the molasses you will be. This person obviously knows politics well and uses it as a weapon.

And that's exactly what Hitler did with the poor German economy & how he blamed everything on the Jews.

I hope someone finds where there two little b**ches live and burns a cross in their front lawn. They'll wilt faster than you can say "Oh no, Black man at 6 o'clock". (That means someone is behind your back...3 o'clock is to your right, 6 o'clock to your left and 12 o'clock in front of you.)

Thanks

lol, i love how hardc0re makes us sound stupid by defining "red herring" and "6 0'clock".

OH, THANK YOU FOR HELPIN ME MASSA, I DUNNO WHAT I WOULDA DUN WIDDOUT CHOO HELPIN ME WIT MY WORDS!!

on a serious note, nazis suck ass.

and Elmina, what is it called when you think that God started it all off, then left evolution to take it's course? it was Thomas Jefferson's religious beliefs, i know that.

yay! i have something in common with TJ!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0regamer
    Although it's kind of related to the subject, let me say that blondes usually ACT stupid and manipulate men. I don't find them attractive beyond skin deep, because they most often ACT shallow. Notice I use ACT and did not say they are either thing.

Watch your tounge or i may have to tear it out of your mouth. May i point out to everyone we just had racism in our own ranks. I noticed he used "most often" but i would love to point out that *almost* all males and females are that way, it's no more common in blondes.

And for the TJ thing, i don't know for sure, but i think TJ came before darwin. Don't hold me to that, but i don't beleive so.... Anyway, if he is, fine, we should all learn a lesson from him. He wrote the constitution. He wrote it specifically so americans wouldn't have a government set up a specific churche (which it has anyway (look at our curriculum), i don't care if you consider evolution a religon or not, it does fit the deffition of not only a religon but a cult but i won't go that far this isn't the post for that and my good friend dictionary.com supports it) nor to interfere with the goings on in a church. (They demand fags and lezzies be preachers even though some of the religons say that is not right and support the idea (i won't get into this too deeply but it's true) that a preacher should not sin in a church, which being gay or lez in certain religons (including that of usual deffinition).) And is that amendment (#1, it does not say anything about separation of church and state btw) really fallowed? NO! They'll say it states congress, i'm sure it also states some where in the constitution that the supreem court (the ones making the laws) shouldn't be making laws, just making judgement on them and telling congress to amend them if there's a problem.

(i know that was big and hard to read.)

With that above stated i rest my TJ statement. Now i say, "Don't let racial or any discrimination of anything other than breaking the law(s of the world) continue."

Thanks

not evolution, my mistake, but if i remember right, his belief was that God created the world and the very first creatures, then let "nature" take it's course. yes, TJ did come before darwin, so at the time it wasnt technically evolution, but it was a form of that theory.

Thanks

Well, still, our rights are being revoked.

Thanks

indeed.

i believe in absolute free speech. not free actions, mind you, just speech.