Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    Hitler wasn't even freaking German. he was born in Vienna

He was Born in Braunau, near the Austro-German border.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

close enough...

still ain't german!

Thanks

The truth is, racism isn't as much of an issue as people say it is. Well, it is, but it's not as much of an imbalance as people say it is. It's not all whites, it's not all blacks, japanese, chinese, germans, or russians. You get 2 young females going radical and that's what makes one race start complaining. I've had some one with dark skin pick on "honkeys" (which i happen to have lighter skin) and i have that problem too. I never talked to the guy peacfully since. We have people picking on chinese, we have people picking on japanese. We have chinese and japanese picking on each other and white people. You also have people picking on each other for fallowing a religon, you get people picking on others for choices they make in life like being gay, lez, bi, and straight (you'd be surprised the ongoing amount of straight people being picked on too, and i'm not saying i support being gay, lez, or bi, but i will say you don't pick on them just for being that way, i do beleive it's wrong but that's not the point, they're good people and they deserve to live at peace) and i get picked on for liking star trek. I don't go running around in some trek suit or somthing. I see people get picked on for their accents (bush, but let's not turn this into an argument, the only dirt i have seen anyone have on bush that's true is accent but that in itself is not a lagit reson to pick on him) and race. Also countries, i have seen french get picked on, germans get picked on, canadians, and i myself am picked on for being in america. This is not as much of a one group thing as it appears, but there is an issue and it must be stopped.

Thanks

close enough...

still ain't german!
    Many Austrians considered themselves German.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Thanks

i get picked on by black ppl every day, but they're my friends, so when they say crap like "All you honkeys ever do at work is sleep!" or some stupid shit like that, i just laugh and say "Yeah, well at least we come to work, unlike SOME people I know!"

We all have a good chuckle, and they beat my skull in! FUN! lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    Aryan does not equal blonde hair and blue eyed people.. An Aryan person, in Nazi racial theory, is Nordic.
    "Nazi racial theory".

I'm skeptical about the accuracy of Nazi ideology.

There are more than one theory, I certainly don't know which one is right, but some anthropologists believe the Aryans are ancestors of Persians(Iranians).

i get picked on by black ppl every day, but they're my friends, so when they say crap like "All you honkeys ever do at work is sleep!" or some stupid shit like that, i just laugh and say "Yeah, well at least we come to work, unlike SOME people I know!"

We all have a good chuckle, and they beat my skull in! FUN! lol
    haha ya, it's fun to make racial stereotypes with friends, as long as they're not offended.

Thanks
    EP Points

I want my own Hitler-smilie shirt.
    If your good me and Mr Miller will get you one for Xmas.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcme
    "Nazi racial theory".

I'm skeptical about the accuracy of Nazi ideology.

There are more than one theory, I certainly don't know which one is right, but some anthropologists believe the Aryans are ancestors of Persians(Iranians).
    Yes, actually. Aryans are technically Persian, not Nordic.
    That didn't stop the Nazis, though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yes, actually. Aryans are technically Persian, not Nordic.
    That didn't stop the Nazis, though.
    Which makes you wonder what they were smoking, if they mistook this for this (you know, as an aside, just typing "blonde" into an image search engine will confirm every stereotype about the Internet, adult business, and male teenagers...there's no such problem with "Farsi," I must say).

A lot about Nazi theory is based on unsound science, like eugenics, racial superiority (it's probable that certain genes do regulate intelligence and the such, but it's probably too many genes across too many chromosomes, and would not have been selected for differently in regions, as things like skin tone were, so no special natural or reproductive selection at work)...it's pretty silly.

Thanks

you knows its times like this that makes the world go round. god gave us our lives, our rights, or commandments and our opinions. nothing can take that away from us (except the lives part, and sometimes the rights). People have a right to their opinion and the freedom of religion in some countries. Im not saying its right, but there is no good or bad, there are only 2 sides with different views.

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssnake42069
    you knows its times like this that makes the world go round. god gave us our lives, our rights, or commandments and our opinions. nothing can take that away from us (except the lives part, and sometimes the rights). People have a right to their opinion and the freedom of religion in some countries. Im not saying its right, but there is no good or bad, there are only 2 sides with different views.
    As Howie once put it: Opinions are like assholes... sometimes they stink!

I agree with there not being a "good or bad", it's all a matter of opinion and what set of morals and ideologies you have. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But there's a little thing called common sense, this is what racial supremists lack. If a person hates a certain people just for being different, and is especially if they condone "ethnic cleansing" or barring of a people's rights, these people are certainly not civilised human beings. Anyone who is convinced they're doing the right thing by commiting mass genocides or opressing a minority group is not a decent human being.

And btw, I reiterate: a pentagram really has nothing to with Satanism, it's what Christians associate with Satanism(which btw is not "devil worship", nor has anything to do with witchcraft or sacrifices and all that spooky stuff you learned from movies). If you give a damn about what I'm talking about PM me...
    Last edited by Soeru; 29th-October-2005 at 05:11.

Thanks

and now your story changes...

we know a pentagram has no satanic implications, but an INVERTED one, like in morbid angel's logo, DOES!

Thanks

and now your story changes...

we know a pentagram has no satanic implications, but an INVERTED one, like in morbid angel's logo, DOES!
    Ok... so you basically implied that MA had something to do with fascism, which they absolutely do NOT. That was my main point but for some reason you had to pull the Satanism thing and relate it to fascism and political incorrectness. My story has not changed, dear.

If you care about the pentagram thing we can discuss this through a PM, but I'm going to sleep now. Feel free to ask for some more sources.

Thanks

when did i say a word about fascism? i implied that you were a hippocrite for stating that you hated political incorrectness, when CLEARLY MA is not politically correct.

there are many forms of PC, not excluding religion and belief systems. maybe you should figure that out.

Thanks

Although it's kind of related to the subject, let me say that blondes usually ACT stupid and manipulate men. I don't find them attractive beyond skin deep, because they most often ACT shallow. Notice I use ACT and did not say they are either thing.

As for my taste in women, I think brunettes are hot but black hair can be incredible. Christina Aguilera with black hair is ten times as sexy as when she had blonde. Not exactly an Aryan philosophy is it.

Hitler was really messed up. How can someone believe they are Aryan when it's well-known to archaeologists that the people of central India about 4,000-2,000 B.C. called themselves Aryans. Then again, the Xtian Bible says God created the Darkness and then The Light. Hmmm...I didn't know someone could CREATE darkness? Darkness is the ABSENCE of light.

Oh well, the creators of the Bible obviously didn't understand science. God can't fault us for that...or Hitler for being a stupid piece of worthless dogs**t!