Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

These girls are needing a shower, a gas shower.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    These girls are needing a shower, a gas shower.

Are you suggesting that I, SCHUTZSTAFFEL gas two NAZI girls?

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

ja, mein scheisse ficshe!

lol, that's the extent of my german

Thanks

Interesting subject.
    Well, let me tell you about my life and you can decide if this whole "racial superiority thing" makes sense.

I was 17 & like many ppl from Generation X, a bit jaded about life. My parents made millions w/the stock market & my Dad had a cushy corporate job. We lived a very affluent life (note: lived) & I could have just about everything I could want. You could call me the biggest spoiled brat because I was. Some friends were always talking about "n*gger this, hate n*gger that" and saying "the J*ws control everything". We were really affected by different things going on in the world. In high school, about 90% of us were white, 8% Asian, 2% black/Hispanic/other. When they talked in school about how the whites came into the Western U.S. and shot/killed/raped the American Indians ('native Americans'), some ppl in the class laughed. I wasn't feeling their way. Everywhere around me, though they always seemed to have a grudge against the non-Whites. If the J*ws were not controlling Wall Street, then the rappers were turning whites in whiggers ('white niggers') or "all those Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S. and taking away our jobs".

The most stupid sh*t was said in school, and I saw how the non-Whites were treated compared to the whites. I heard ppl say that the only reason the Black kid was elected to the student council was because they needed an "Uncle Tom". To most Whites it seemed the Blacks only got into important jobs was because of quotas and keeping the Uncle Toms in place.

As you can imagine, I found myself with some really bad people. One member of our clique talked about going to a synagogue and "burning those J*ws to the fucking ground" and putting crosses in front of Blacks homes. When we walked past a black person in school, the shopping mall, etc. it was "look at that god damn N*gger" and "Bet her Momma smokes crack". Just f*cked up talk about people. One of my friends had a copy of Mein Kampf in his bedroom signed by someone he said was a former Nazi in the Schutstaffel (SS). Many of these kids were so screwed up in the brain, they talked about another Columbine and starting a race war. There were booklets at another friend's house in the parents room, one of which said on the front "Keep your N*ger happy at work" and pleasing the J*wish boss while you rob from him.

I'm happy to say that I didn't grow up to be a jaded, anti-White hating S.O.B. like some of these kids. One of them joined a gang and later went to prison for murder. A few others became cops and the one I knew hated Blacks so much. I can imagine that he always stops Black people and gives them a difficult time. He was scum of the Earth back then, he's still probably the same. White biggots, racists and inferiority/superiority wannabes DO NOT change their stripes.

Once a White supremacist, always a white supremacist...

Today I spend my time living life, have a good family, and don't have contact with any of my former school friends. I've traveled to different countries and enjoy seeing different cultures. When I go, I spend money in the local economy & like buying things from merchants (not department/mega stores) that are hand-made by someone. There are many artworks in my home, a little pot made in Brazil sits by my T.V. that looks like it costs $500 to make. I bought it from a merchant in Sao Paulo for TEN DOLLARS. It was the best $10 I've ever spent (not counting that hot chica at Nuth Lounge in Rio de Janeiro...errr..I'm only kidding folks

There are some people who think their race is better than others. I say we all are part of the HUMAN race. Better find out why we are here on Planet Earth, rather than always trying to have more money/power than others.

Life as a bag of sh*t is not fun. You can look up my former friends as an example of that.

The face of a psychopath & deranged killer

As for these two little girls and their music careers, perhaps they should be directed here. They will bring all the white supremacists out of the woodwork. I am sure the ADL will be at their concerts taking photographs of the fans. May they get what is coming to them, I'll let someone else determine what that is.
    Last edited by X-EvansBasher-X; 28th-October-2005 at 22:49.

Thanks

here here!

Thanks

I went to their website as well as the Natl Vanguard. I saw this posted:

There will be a couple of speakers featured as well -- and after dinner we will be featuring Prussian Blue, which should be familiar to most of our listeners.
    KAS: There may be a few listeners who don't know who they are. What is Prussian Blue?
    JC: They're sort of our response to the Olsen Twins, I like to say...
    KAS: (laughter) OK...
    JC: They are these adorable twin girl singers and performers who live out in Bakersfield, California. One of them plays the violin and the other plays the acoustic guitar. They have their own album out and it's my understanding that they're working on a second one.
    Adorable? I think not!! On the website (which I refuse to link, F**K them), they also called it the Eurofest or European Festival. WTF is up with that? My best friend's father is from Hungary, which is 100% European country. When these white supremacist piece of s**t talk about Europe, they mean England/Germany/Scottland/Norway and those sort of places. These "whites" don't consider Spain/Portugal/France/Eastern Europe as part of their "white culture". It really makes me angry to see these people talk about being white. I am just as white as my friend, but his family has endured Hell because of white supremacist trash.

I'm not going to post or read this thread anymore. Prussian Blue needs to BE STOMPED! Go SPAM THEIR BLOG. These kind of white idiots who pretend to be for Europeans but don't recognize half of it as 'White' are sick.

White is a skin color. Not a state of mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0regamer
    ]SPAM THEIR BLOG

Oh.. so by spamming some people's blogs you're somehow making yourself triumphant over the "White Nazi menace?" :eyeball:

Wouldn't it be better if you just ignored them?

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

too late. the site's admin SHUT DOWN COMMENTS!!!

w00t! great work you guys! amazing job. hopefully shit like this can be prevented from now on instead of reacted to.

o, and by the way, it's my understanding that if they live in germany, they'd be thrown in jail. as far as i've heard, all nazi paraphenalia is outlawed there. i could be wrong, but i just heard that last year.

Thanks

NO reading any more, not ready what's posted after the main post of the thread... Lemme say one thing, they're fucked in the head, i don't care how cute they are. And don't anyone say it's because they're "aryn" (sp?) or german's super race, for i know some germans and they're good people and would walk up to the girls and give them a swift kick up the rear for that.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0regamer
    I went to their website as well as the Natl Vanguard. I saw this posted:

Adorable? I think not!! On the website (which I refuse to link, F**K them), they also called it the Eurofest or European Festival. WTF is up with that? My best friend's father is from Hungary, which is 100% European country. When these white supremacist piece of s**t talk about Europe, they mean England/Germany/Scottland/Norway and those sort of places. These "whites" don't consider Spain/Portugal/France/Eastern Europe as part of their "white culture". It really makes me angry to see these people talk about being white. I am just as white as my friend, but his family has endured Hell because of white supremacist trash.

I'm not going to post or read this thread anymore. Prussian Blue needs to BE STOMPED! Go SPAM THEIR BLOG. These kind of white idiots who pretend to be for Europeans but don't recognize half of it as 'White' are sick.

White is a skin color. Not a state of mind.
    YES. SURELY SPAMMING THIER BLOG WILL CHANGE THEIR WICKED WAYS. YOU'RE A GENIUS!

I blame the parents.

Thanks

wow, messed up comic. lagwagon-esque

Thanks

It's a shame. Teh, parents like them shold he put away.
    Most Wanted Game:

Tales of Destiny 2 (P2S)
    Tales of Rebirth
    Tales of Symphonia (PS2)

Thanks

Aryans ftw.

Thanks

All we really can do is talk to their government. If we pick on their site or somthing they'll just call us all "non white folk" then continue or change the URL. We need to remove their capability to do this.

Thanks
    EP Points

I cant belive you people you are all like "OMFG 2 white chicks sining about white power" Its not the first group that does that and the only reason its come to the attention of other people is because they are cute girls. Get over it this sort of shit is goin to happen if you like it or not.
    As for sapmming the blog, god damn how much of a dork are you? what next? "Hey they have a MySpace lets add them to your friends then post bad comments about them!" Im sure they will get people abusing them when they walk down the street i dont think a lil internet blog abuse is goin to make them go "Hey what we are doin is wrong maybe we should stop cos of what that hardc0regamer wrote about us "