Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks

they will be hot in 5 years tho...when is their birthday, i need to mark it on my 2011 calendar

Thanks
    EP Points

Makes think of the nazi punks (with white laces...) the gang of my street punk friend (red laces) beat down. They caught it on video and it was awesome. I'm not for violence, but those neo-nazi asses are always searching for trouble.

I like being white, but not the point i'd refuse some black booty!

Edit: You're right Xaenn. It's not hate, but rather pity seing how ignorant they are. In this they probably are the victims, of their crazy mother who thought them such things.

Thanks

Wow... this is pure proof that blondes are mindless. (j/k to any blonde forumers)

Seriously now, this shows clearly how appearance has nothing to do with personality. These girls and their parents need to be beat upside the head with an entire catalogue of decent history textbooks and kicked with the big almighty boot of common fucking sense. Racism is ignorance, people, there's nothing to joke about... only pity how easily a person can be brainwashed into such bigotry.

Edit: And I'm SURE that tons of people will say: "How can you talk like that about these two little sweethearts? They're just doing the right thing." Yeah... the right thing... to the incinerator with you.
    Last edited by Soeru; 28th-October-2005 at 17:57.

Thanks

says the man with Morbid Angel in his sig...lol, j/k

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    says the man with Morbid Angel in his sig...lol, j/k
    What does that have to do with this? In any case, Morbid Angel have an extremely liberal stance, but their music rarely deals with politics, so please do your research before insinuating they have anything to do with right wing crap. Now if I had a band like Burzum in my sig, it might make more sense...

Edit: Btw: Two of the members of the band are affiliated with a pro-weed-legalization group(which is kinda left wing), and the frontman and drummer used to play for Terrorizer, a grindcore punk band that attacked fascism and corporate greed. They're as anti-fascist as a heavy metal band can get.
    Last edited by Soeru; 28th-October-2005 at 18:16.

Thanks

i was making a joke, dude. calm down a bit...

Thanks

except sonny bono. he never could sing, and that tree really fucked up his boyishly good looks
    Oh, that's tasteful. While you're on a roll why don't you dig on Michael Kennedy, too? That sure would be funny.

anyways, that's kinda scary but also morbidly funny, there's actually two little blonde pixies singing fascism's praises to their audience. Not that I approve, but at least they're not doing what virtually every girl pop act from the last 30-40 years have done. That shit is polluting our airwaves 24/7 (that and pop-punk), so it kind of shocked me that there are a couple of girls that age that aren't doing what everyone else is doing. Still, they should learn better manners and a little tact, because they likely won't get away with it for long.

If Schutzstaffel ever decided to be a lesbian, I'm sure she'd try to get with at least one of these girls.

Thanks

i was making a joke, dude. calm down a bit...
    I apologize if I sounded like I was attacking you. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense... how does a politically correct band like Morbid Angel tie in with this?

Thanks

haha, politically correct? with an inverted pentagram in their logo? my mistake, i forgot about the devil worshipping society we live in...

Thanks

At first I thought that was those Olsen twins 0_o. That's pretty fucked, little kids taught by their parents to speak about racial purity. Especially make a spectacle out of it.

The reason metal bands put satanic logos on their name is to sell more to agnsty little kids by the way
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks

First of all, an inverted pentagram has no relation whatsoever to "Satanism", it's a common misconception present in most people who grew up in a Christian society. An inverted cross however is a symboly of blasphemy, rejection of the Church(it's in the band's crest's center, can't see it well in the pic. They call it a "blasphagram".).

Secondly, Morbid Angel's lyrical theme: anti-Christianity(more precisely: spirituality) is completely opposed to right wing/conservative politcs.

By being "politically incorrect", I am referring to racism and other forms of discrimination, which right wing folks are known for. The band is known for being pacifists, pretty neutral/democratic in terms of politics. I think you need a better understanding of political stances, every single one of your claims seems to me like you're a bit misinformed.
    Last edited by Soeru; 28th-October-2005 at 20:06.

Thanks

An inverted pentagram has nothing to do with satanism? Read up buddy.

A pentagram that is not upside down has nothing to do with satanism, it is the basis of the Wiccan religon, each point represents a different element.

http://www.themage.net/Evil/Pentagram%20Inverted.htm

It is meant as an "evil" or satanic icon. Necromancers use it in their ceremonies to call spirits of the dead and sometimes(usually by accident)other evil spirits.
    MY TRADE LIST :

- E.A Poe

Thanks

pwned. thnx for the backup, DL

Thanks

I'm not trying to really pwn anyone so thanks needed . I'm just trying to clear some things up, I've taken a lot of religion classes and read a lot about folklore, mystical religions and such so I like to share what I know ~_^.
    MY TRADE LIST :

- E.A Poe

Thanks

Has schutzy posted in this thread...? I wish to see any amusing comments she has to say on the subject...

I listen to Skrewdriver.

EDIT- No respectable Neo-Nazi would listen to horrible pop music made by 13 year olds.
    Last edited by Schutzstaffel; 28th-October-2005 at 21:45.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/