Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute Klux Klan / Religion - Evolution

Thanks

I find it odd, and pretty funny that pop music is supposed to be reaching into the heart of the nazi party. Either way, it's really no big deal. Let the bitches preach what they want to, because all music is turning into shit anyway. And we can't run around bashing them for having an opinion, no matter how stupid or unfounded it is because it's thier right to do so. This is America, and our govt. will execute them both if they ever become a real threat.

Wonder if they can sing better than Britney Spears...

Thanks

It seems Name eaisly forgot they piced on Vaunrable people. Children, disabled ect. Thats the danger. I'd never expect Nazi's to raise an erection never mind a revolution. Against real men, they are not thier equals.

Though I think these girls are all talk, the article is more about the sad state of the girls mind then Nazi's. I'm sure you picked up on that
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malice2501
    Wonder if they can sing better than Britney Spears...
    Dude, I can sing better than Britney Spears. If I don't imply that I'm a 5 cent slut every other lyric, then Britney's got nothing on me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Name:_____
    Dude, I can sing better than Britney Spears. If I don't imply that I'm a 5 cent slut every other lyric, then Britney's got nothing on me.
    Britney's ugly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    Britney's ugly.
    Did I mention that I also look better than her? I'm better than some ancient pop idol whore on all levels! Hooray!

Thanks

Did I mention that I also look better than her? I'm better than some ancient pop idol whore on all levels! Hooray!
    She was named number one hottest girl ever by some really well known magazine. I hate her.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    She was named number one hottest girl ever by some really well known magazine. I hate her.
    That's why I look better than her. Everyone is blinded by their well-founded hatred of the Aguilara clone (or is it the other way around?), that they'll think I look better simply out of spite for her. Those people that actually like Spears don't deserve to have opinions, of course. They have lost their minds.

You can have your thread back now, X. Whoops, I mean, Dr. Ogenki. Hentai avatar person. Whatever.

Thanks

lagwagon, that comic is amazing. where do you get those things?

and name, britney blows and she's ugly, so saying what you've said is really not much. pretty much anyone fits those criteria...

except sonny bono. he never could sing, and that tree really fucked up his boyishly good looks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    and name, britney blows and she's ugly, so saying what you've said is really not much. pretty much anyone fits those criteria...
    That was part of my joke. I'm a tubby 13 year old gaming dork, not a pop idol. American Idol, sure. Pop idol? No.

Thanks

We want to keep being white? WTF? Your born white, its not like your skin color is going to change over night. (But wouldn't it freakin rule too see one of these two bitches wake up one morning and hear her scream "OMG I'M BLACK!!!")

But does this suprise anyone? Come on, their two white supremists. This is America and the constitution says that they're free to express whatever belief they want (don't blame the US people blame the A.C.L.U., who has defended Neo-Nazi's and their right to free speech (even when it is racially hatefull).

Personally, if I could, I'd find these two little bitches and break they're necks. "Stay white"? It's possible to change skin color naturally? What makes a black man different from a white man? Really? I know no difference, see no difference.

We should only discriminate against hippies, because they're damn music festivals consume whole colorado towns.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

You can have your thread back now, X. Whoops, I mean, Dr. Ogenki. Hentai avatar person. Whatever.
    Talking to your imaginary friends again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Talking to your imaginary friends again
    All of the money you spent changing your name could have been donated to the needy, you greedy bastard.

Thanks

All of the money you spent changing your name could have been donated to the needy, you greedy bastard.
    Who said anything about spending money? My username has been Xena since April. I didn't spend any money changing my user, well only 1k to change it too Dr. Ogenki, but that sucked.

Yes I am as tight as arseholes. I would never throw money away. Life isn't about losing, its about wining.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the article
    ... and generally not having good quality white people being born

How ironic...

Blacks and browns should rise and kick white man's ass -- THEN they'd see what opression really is...

Has schutzy posted in this thread...? I wish to see any amusing comments she has to say on the subject...

*Goes back to see*
    Last edited by Roux!; 28th-October-2005 at 17:04.

Thanks

I definately can't hate these two girls like a lot of people are seeming to. I just pity them. They are only children, and they've been preyed on and brainwashed by their parents. Just sick. Hopefully one day they'll be able to open their eyes.