Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star wars games your best and worst.

Thanks

Default Star wars games your best and worst.

Post about which star wars games you liked the most and which you hated.

My best are:

Star wars battlefront

This game rocks. Forget destiny, forget 'everything is about you' or 'everything is up to you' in this game you play as a simple soldier. Everyone should play through this game on hard mode to live life on the edge. I love the Galaxy conquest mode, and the fact you can play as the trade fedaration and the droid army aswell as the good guys (Clone army & Rebelion army)

Knights of the old republic I & II

You get to experiance a whole new story in the star wars universe. The fact that you have large impact on the games story really impressed me. The combet is sucky though, at least its not random. Still I would have loved to be able to freely swung my lightsaber and had a first person shoot em' up view when using a blaster. I liked this, but after playing Jade empire this seems inferior.

Rouge squadron Rebel strike & Rouge leader

The best star wars flight games ever. The third one was the best in my opinion Espcially because of the levels were you are on a speeder bike, though the on-foot levels are very dissapionting. Though these games way out-do star wars starfighter and jedi star fighter on the ps2.

My worst:

Rebel assult II

Great cinematics, and thats thats great. On the flying levels you move your ship left and right while your ship goes auto-forwards and most of the time you don't need to do anything because the tie fighters just don't hit you and the on-foot levels are basicly a very bad impresstion of Time crisis. Terrible.

Star wars episode III

This game was good, lightsaber battles were thrilling but the game was very short and far too easy. Not worth the money paid at all.

All star wars racing games.

I just can't stand them.
    Last edited by Xena; 23rd-October-2005 at 22:35.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks
    EP Points

SWG is the game i love the most and the one i hate the most is that Yoda's tales game, it fucking sucked and it bugged on me the prick.

Thanks
    EP Points

I like KotOR, 'cause as xena said, It's a whole massive story behind and in front of it, and you hafta make a hella lot of choices that is cool.
    Also, I'm halfway through Republic Commando, It's pretty good, a bit of a story to it, It's more focusing on the clone wars, not anything to do with the jedis and everything.

The one I did't like, was lego star wars on the GBA, it was hella stupid, it did't give any objectives, or tell you anything. it was just confusing for me.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

The one I really enjoyed was LEGO Star Wars. 100% pure fun.

All other SW games I've played were horrible. Especially KotOR.

Quote Originally Posted by X
    The fact that you have large impact on the games story really impressed me.
    I didn't notice anything like this. During dialouges, you usually had a good answer, a neutral answer and an evil one, and that's it. Quests had a good solution, and an evil one. This didn't really affect the story in a dramatic way IMO, you either became totally evil, or a champion of justice. There could have been many more possibilities than just being evil or good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GareJei

I didn't notice anything like this. During dialouges, you usually had a good answer, a neutral answer and an evil one, and that's it. Quests had a good solution, and an evil one. This didn't really affect the story in a dramatic way IMO, you either became totally evil, or a champion of justice. There could have been many more possibilities than just being evil or good.
    I meant its still more than your avarge RPG, were one avarge RPG's its like you follow the story with no impact in it what so ever. And even games like, for instance Morrowind were you can preform evil actions or good actions, the story itself in one tracked. Also on Games like Morrowind they hardly let you live on the wild side, for instance on "Baldurs gate" You can be choatic evil, but you try killing a peasant and see what happens, the story is just "do good no matter wat" Though the ending of the Kotor games is ultimatly the same, the way you play through changes with you decitions. You can truly live the evil path without fear of consiquences. That is why I like it, though I followed the light side, the choice was there.
    Last edited by Xena; 23rd-October-2005 at 12:40.

Thanks

All Star Wars games suck as do the movies. The only one I enjoyed was Battlefront but I was playing with two mates so it was way funnier.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by X
    I meant its still more than your avarge RPG, were one avarge RPG's its like you follow the story with no impact in it what so ever. And even games like, for instance Morrowind were you can preform evil actions or good actions, the story itself in one tracked. Also on Games like Morrowind they hardly let you live on the wild side, for instance on "Baldurs gate" You can be choatic evil, but you try killing a peasant and see what happens, the story is just "do good no matter wat" Though the ending of the Kotor games is ultimatly the same, the way you play through changes with you decitions. You can truly live the evil path without fear of consiquences. That is why I like it, though I followed the light side, the choice was there.
    Well, if you look at it like this, yeah, it makes sense. I hated that you just had to be good in Baldur's Gate, because the story wished it that way. I once tried with an evil party and screwed up.
    Last edited by Gare; 23rd-October-2005 at 12:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've been playing SWBF2 lately, and I really like, I might even buy it. It's like Battlefield2, but Star Wars, so it's a million times better.

I can't think of any Star Wars game I didn't like.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pod Racer, Lego SW, and Jedi Outcast were good. Never had the chance to really play Rogue Leader, but what I've seen of it, it's pretty amazing.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Super Star Wars series on SNES was awesome

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I'll go with Lego Star Wars... we want more

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    I'll go with Lego Star Wars... we want more
    I hope they'll make Episode 4-5-6 in the LEGO universe... after the secret level with Vader, I want more.

Oh yeah, and also I'd like to add Jedi Outcast. Totally forgot about it. A well-made SW-game, with all the puzzles and confusing levels (especially Nar Shadaa).
    And the lightsaber battles were really good too, I must say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Super Star Wars for the SNES I played solid for possibly 6 months, I could never pass the level 7 boss though without cheating, I think that was it. Super Empire Strikes Back is just fucking hard. Rogue Squadron on the N64 was awesome, one of my favorite games. It's semi-sequal Battle of Naboo I never really liked, and sold within a week. Rogue Squadron 2 was a bit too frustrating, but Rebel Strike is easily one of my favorite GC games. And Xena, you lose, Episode 1 Pod Racer on PC, N64 and DC absolutely kicks ass

The GC version of Jedi Knight 2 though... No. Just, just no.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman
    P

The GC version of Jedi Knight 2 though... No. Just, just no.
    I liked the GC version. I must say that Jedi Outcast, and Shadows of the Empire are my Favorate's with the Rogue Squadron series a close second.