Thread: Help with my PS1 emu

Thanks

Default Help with my PS1 emu

I am using a ePSExcutor, and when i tested out Tony Hawk 2, Beyond the beyond and FFVII i had weird results. THPS2 played fine but was slow, BYB the music played really fast(same with FFVII BTW), and FFVII didn't seem to be working with the control. I had heard from a site that this particular EMU plays games slowly, if this is true does anyone have a EMU or know a site where i can get a faster one? Otherwise, can anyone help me configure this one so it plays music and games right? Oh and i have windows XP if that has to dowith anything, and my graphics card is an intel i810.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

spIdeZ Guest

I think your problem is the graphics card, cuz that emu works fine on my computer :nosmile:

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Talking

wut kind of card is that.... ur problem is ur gfx card and ur other pc's stuff... such the amount of ram u hav or wut kind of processor u hav... all this will cause problems if they arent up to par... :nosmile:

Zerostrike Guest

Try getting the latest drivers from Intel's site. Also, try a different plugin. I have found that Pete's Plugins work best with the i810. That's what I have. Check your plugins and see if they're the latest version. The latest version 1.61.

Thanks

Default Thanks for the info about the plugin Zerostrike

I got the new plugins and they did help out alot. Now, the game does run faster, but just a little faster then normal but the games are playable at least. Now my only problem is the sound, i believe my sound card is "Intel 82801 AC '97 Audio ". Let me know if thiers any new plugins for sound, otherwise i can probably go without sound on most games. Thanks.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Zerostrike Guest

Try looking for new drivers for your sound. I think that's a codec though. I don't know where to look for codecs.

Thanks

Your graphics card is the problem. I used to use the same card.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.