Voters
612. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

307 50.16%
  • No

234 38.24%
  • I don't know

32 5.23%
  • Virgin? I have more STDs than Rosie O'Donnel has chins.

39 6.37%
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a virgin?

Thanks
    EP Points

Damn, there's more virgins here than there are at a sacrifice, wtf is up with that?

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    Damn, there's more virgins here than there are at a sacrifice, wtf is up with that?
    lots of members are young and inexperienced? some are just old and haven't had some in ages so they're revirginized like sprung

Thanks

Also, "Virgin? I have more STDs than Rosie O'Donnel has chins" is essentially flawed. There aren't so many STDs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Michaels
    yay i was right about something. what do i get for reward? *hopes its a new set of checkers*
    Look behind you. Whatever large cumbersome object you see is from me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brit
    Look behind you. Whatever large cumbersome object you see is from me.
    Very smart. What if he turns behind and and looks into a mirror and sees a big erection?

Mikey_ Guest

yay its a huge loaf of aged italian bread
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Very smart. What if he turns behind and and looks into a mirror and sees a big erection?
    LOL dingy, see if you can get mas j to change the rule about repping people and the timing between each rep cuz i needed to rep you again for this and its injustice that i can't

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Then he shouldn't be thinking about me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brit
    Then he shouldn't be thinking about me.
    Now, now brit. You do know how hard that is, don't you? I mean to think of the withdrawal symptoms!
    Edit: Thank you Shawn. If only I had that much control over him. The things I could make him do
    I'm sure there's a reason behind it though.
    (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shawn Michaels again.) 'Aged Italian Bread'? I feel bad for you
    Last edited by Dingy; 14th-October-2005 at 05:48.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    Yeah - all you v-card holders out there need to set down your controller and get to work... you aren't gonna get laid just by wishing in one hand and shitting in the other. We all know which one fills up first.

Oh, and to the Heartbreaker Shawn Michaels - I tried to rep you but apparantly I left you some rep not too long ago because it won't let me give you anything again. I have a good memory though - i'll hit you up later.

And to whoever said that sometimes they'd rather pull on off than get laid, I do agree with you. There's been more than a few times where I've been so damn drunk with liquor dick that I've had to send the (insert one of the following: a. fuckbuddy, b. Girlfriend, c.ex-girlfriend - all are applicable answers) packin just so I could finish the job myself and pass out. Drunk sex never works out as planned it seems.

Thanks
    EP Points

On the rep system, it was modified not too long ago cuz a certain individual (who is no longer with us thank god) abused the system and tried to start a secret rep club. And yes, drunk sex sucks.

Thanks

Uhm... oral stuff counts?

My PSOne games (to update): Released games Owned games Requested games

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that.

Thanks

Well, then I'm... ehm... half virgin or something...

My PSOne games (to update): Released games Owned games Requested games

Thanks

I think oral sex should be considered losing half of your virginity. I mean, I know it's a really huge thing to even get or give oral, but I still don't think it has the same impact that full on intercourse has.

Thanks
    EP Points

Losing half or your virginity? Hmmmm.... that sounds like virgin logic.
    No, I don't think it works that way - oral is considered part of fore-play, which is a part of the act of sex, but you aren't losing half your virginity in the process. I have heard stranger things though, like this:
    A kid I knew a few years back, who is probably about 4 years younger than me, engaged in a sex convo with me one time and mentioned that he has "gotten laid". I took it like everyone else would and assumed he's had sex. Well, later on down the line, he's pops up and tells me he's a virgin. I finally get it out of him and he claims whenever you "get laid", it means you got a blowjob. Apparantly highschoolers these days are confusing their sex terminology, as he swore to me up and down that his whole school uses that phrase. Whatever.
    Anyway, getting laid = Sealing the deal
    To those self-proclaimed "half-virgins" out there - quit making excuses for not getting any. If there's a such thing as a half virgin, then I would say the only people that qualify for it are the ones who have entered a girl, then pulled out after a stroke or so because someone wasn't ready, or it hurt, etc. I know a few people who have had an encounter like this, and I would say that's about as half virginated as you can get. Nothing like tasting the forbidden fruit then not being able to finish it.