DR BLOOD Guest

Cool which n64 emulator

which n64 emulator do you guys recommend to play donkey kong

Thanks
    EP Points

Project64 all the way

Tal Guest

Default DK64 answer!!

I have discovered that the only version of PJ64 which will play DK64 is version 1.2, for me at least. The more recent releases of PJ64 will not play it. You can get version 1.2 from the PJ64 home page. (You have to make sure you set the mempak option to 8MB to get it to play.) The sound is pretty terrible, especially for the intro, but at least the rom runs and i think is playable. I have not found any other N64 emus which will play the game.

Tal Guest

Default Actually not the answer

Further to the above, i have found with more investigation that the intro plays with terrible sound, but when you try to play the game it crashes before you reach the end of the first 'story scene' - maybe my machine just isn't up to it or something No ideas on an emu that will show more tho.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

there is something, somewhere that tells you how to run DK64 fine, just a little complicated