Thread: Neo Geo Emulator (Need Help Here) !

xxxStealthxxx Guest

Question Neo Geo Emulator (Need Help Here) !

Yeah I'm trying to revive this old thing ahaha!!!!~LoL

I'm requesting how to get the neo geo emulator to work, I have no clue ?
    I have 70 games for it but can't get the emulator to work, remember I said neo geo emulator not neo geo pocket !!!!
    If somebody can guide me the way to a working one for me I would appreciate that thanks and hopefully someone helps here !

Thanks
    EP Points

1) Download NeoRageX
    2) Unzip it
    3) Move your roms to the /roms directory inside the neoragex directory
    4) Run Neoragex
    5) Play

Got it ?

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Talking

no use winkawaks instead..... , oyeh u can put them games in its rom folder along with the neogeo bios rom in there...

Gekidoku Guest

Get NeorageX and make sure you get the necessary bios along with it to make it work. Just download the Bios and drag them or unzip them into your neorage folder

Thanks

No use Winkawaks.

Nmaster Guest

I have a problem with Neoragex. I downloaded it, got the bios and everything. But everytime I try to start the program, an error appears saying that they found an error with NeoRagex.exe and the program must close. This happens every time I try to open it. I've been trying so many times my mind is all boggled. any suggestions with my problem?

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

Talking

read the reame file or faq that comes with it...

Nmaster Guest

:nosmile: I tried reading everything about troubleshooting. No luck :nosmile:

xxxStealthxxx Guest

Thumbs up Thanks for you're help everybody that responded !

Originally posted by Light7
    Winkawaks has got to be the most amazing arcade emu I have ever seen. The 2xSai, Super Eagle, and Kscale blitters produce super clear unpixelated images that no other arcade emu can match. Neo-Geo games look absolutly awesome on this emulator. The one drawback with this emu is that you need a very fast machine to take advantage of those video blitters. So if you have a slow machine, then NeorageX is your best choice. But if you have a fast machine, then go with Winkawaks.
    Yeah I know what you mean like the sega genesis version of 2xSai anyways have fun and remember go along the legal limits okay

I play most of everything on my laptop 5.5ghz straight to my tv as the monitor

the-hydra Guest

Damn!!...ive tried Nabula....neorage and winkwaks...all dosnt recognize the neogeo romz...ive put the bios there also but dosnt work...
    what should i do?

Nmaster Guest

Yeah I know, same with me

sickboy Guest

I don't know about the other emulators but winkawaks is picky about what the zips are named. so in winkawaks go to load game then list all roms, find your game and see what the zip should be named. and rename if necessary. scan for new again and you should be good to go. also the zip with the neo geo files has to be correctly named too

Nmaster Guest

Yeah I changed the name of my Neo Geo game. But it still doesn't work. It says when I try to play Samurai Shodown 2: Couldn't find sams2_p1.rom (22368892) for game, ERROR. That's what it says. Help??