Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something which happened to a friend of mine

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    You guys are being a bunch of whiny bitches, you encourage John to beat up on his little bro for involuntarily getting sucked off by his ex? Pathetic... don't hate the playa', hate the game.
    Read mine again. I never said anything about John hitting his brother.

Thanks

Well, being so easily manipulated like that is admittedly weak. I mean... Damn.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You guys are being a bunch of whiny bitches, you encourage John to beat up on his little bro for involuntarily getting sucked off by his ex? Pathetic... don't hate the playa', hate the game.
    How the holy hell do you get sucked off involuntarily? The dude either unzipped his pants himself, or didn't stop her from unzipping 'em for him. He knew his bro had a thing for this girl, and still he let her go to town all the same. If he cared about his bro, he'd have at least waited until things were cleared up between he and this girl before letting her give him a blow. Seems to me that when you look at it that way, he ends up being just as blame-worthy as she was.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    How the holy hell do you get sucked off involuntarily? The dude either unzipped his pants himself, or didn't stop her from unzipping 'em for him. He knew his bro had a thing for this girl, and still he let her go to town all the same. If he cared about his bro, he'd have at least waited until things were cleared up between he and this girl before letting her give him a blow. Seems to me that when you look at it that way, he ends up being just as blame-worthy as she was.
    WOW! Man, how did I miss that??

If that were really possible, I'd rate that right up there with the other involuntary things like breathing and heartbeat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0regamer
    Good rule, definitely.
    I could break out a few reasons for this but the #1 or 2 would be....$$$. If a guy is always between "serious" relationships with some girl, he is throwing cash out the window. Why waste money on a girl just to be seen w/someone. Rather, find a nice go to girl, and be friends...it could lead to the real "serious" relationship you've been looking for.

(That's how I met my GF, we were friends on/off/serious for over 5 yrs...then one day I just realized that she was 'the one' or atleast, near perfect of anyone i've ever known.
    All those dollar signs are music to my ears. I had a friend who would spend 500 bucks a week on clothes for quite awhile just so he could get hot chicks in city bars to notice him. This guy was pretty good looking and one of the smoothest talkers i've ever met (when he was 18 he convinced a 23 year old hottie from Quebec to dump her bf of 2 years for him. He was only there for a month over the summer, and when he brought her out to Alberta to visit over Christmas holidays, he dumped her 3 days before she was leaving, and still got action from her a couple of times before she left. I later found out that the reason he dumped her was because his mom walked in on them one night ). He was probably one of the last people who would need fancy clothes to get chicks, but some girls will not give you a second look if you don't look paid.

Lesson is: there's golddiggers in them thar hills. avoid the hills.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung
    If that were really possible, I'd rate that right up there with the other involuntary things like breathing and heartbeat
    When I was younger that was an excuse a cool guy used when it was made publicly known that he had sex with a while charming girl, unfortunate in the beauty department. He said she blew him and F*cked him in his sleep. Idiot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    When I was younger that was an excuse a cool guy used when it was made publicly known that he had sex with a while charming girl, unfortunate in the beauty department. He said she blew him and F*cked him in his sleep. Idiot.
    lmao, i'd believe that as soon as stick a fork into an electrical outlet. sometimes men can be so cruel. "Oh the only reason I did anything with that ditch pig/psycho hose-beast/troll girl i cuz i was blitzed out of my skull".

Thanks
    EP Points

Laura, slut.
    Paul, psycho.
    Jim, brat but still cool.

So, Laura a slut for giving head to Jim, Jim's a brat because he has no respect for the reliationship Paul is "trying" to have with Laura, and Paul a psycho for hitting someone because he can't get a decent boner.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Seoru, I'm sorry that your understanding of the situation is limited to the "Don't hate the playah, hate the game" mentality, but as the saying goes, it takes two to tango. He let a girl that he knew his brother was interested in, give him a blowjob. It didn't just magically happen, and he could've stopped it at any time.

You'd make the argument that since he's a man, he was just doing what a man would do in a similar situation, but those of us who don't think with our genitals see this for what it is; a clear case of a kid betraying his brother's trust.

Even if the girl involved wasn't interested in his brother, (That's debatable, since she apparently jerked him around quite a bit before this incident.) he should've put a stop to things before they went too far, in the interest of clearing things up between the three of them once and for all. Instead, he saw the opportunity to get a BJ, and his brother be damned! But hey, it's alright. Noones at fault, 'cause he was just playing the game. :eyeball:

Now that, my friend, is lame. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to get hooked up with someone who thinks that way....

Thanks

Seoru, I'm sorry that your understanding of the situation is limited to the "Don't hate the playah, hate the game" mentality, but as the saying goes, it takes two to tango. He let a girl that he knew his brother was interested in, give him a blowjob. It didn't just magically happen, and he could've stopped it at any time.

You'd make the argument that since he's a man, he was just doing what a man would do in a similar situation, but those of us who don't think with our genitals see this for what it is; a clear case of a kid betraying his brother's trust.

Even if the girl involved wasn't interested in his brother, (That's debatable, since she apparently jerked him around quite a bit before this incident.) he should've put a stop to things before they went too far, in the interest of clearing things up between the three of them once and for all. Instead, he saw the opportunity to get a BJ, and his brother be damned! But hey, it's alright. Noones at fault, 'cause he was just playing the game. :eyeball:

Now that, my friend, is lame. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to get hooked up with someone who thinks that way....
    Regardless of having been "betrayed" by his brother, violence is not the way to solve the issue. Many of you seem to condone the beatings of Jim and Laura because hey, Jim is being a real dick, and that bitch belongs to John. Yeah, right. It was her choice to go off with his little brother, and I'm quite sure the kid had no bad intentions, especially at such a young age. It appears that you see women as property, as if they can't decide for themselves what they wish to do with their sex life, so Jim was doing the wrong thing by stealing John's (ex-)girlfriend.

You can't blockheadedly blame the kid for something Laura decided to do. And my "game" comment was to add a sense of humour to the situation, but seeing how much you enjoyed ripping it out of context, apparently you have none*.

* = sense of humour. (To avoid misunderstandigns).

Thanks

So the moral of the story is, Jim got a BJ. How sweet.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Regardless of having been "betrayed" by his brother, violence is not the way to solve the issue.
    Indeed. I agree with you there. Violence sucks.

But see, the point you seemed to be driving home in your previous post didn't seem to me to be that you were against Jim's beating, but rather, were against the circumstances surrounding it. That notion was put in my mind by the closing of your post; "Pathetic... don't hate the playa', hate the game.", as if you were suggesting that Jim was in the clear, just cause he was "playing the game". That's what I was addressing.

It appears that you see women as property, as if they can't decide for themselves what they wish to do with their sex life, so Jim was doing the wrong thing by stealing John's (ex-)girlfriend.
    Way to miss the point, ace.

I'm not suggesting that she's John's woman, and that Jim should get beaten for fucking around with her. If you got that from my post, then you have some serious stones to suggest that I lack the ability to take things in context.

You can't blockheadedly blame the kid for something Laura decided to do. And my "game" comment was to add a sense of humour to the situation, but seeing how much you enjoyed ripping it out of context, apparently you have none*.
    You can't blockheadedly assume that Jim couldn't have stopped her from sucking his cock either, and yet here you are, trying to make it seem like he had no say in the matter.

C'mon bucko, the promise of a BJ notwithstanding, if his brother mattered to him in the least, he'd have considered how accepting said BJ might have effected him. He should've know that it was going to mess him up, and should've turned her down until she and John were able to clear up their relationship once and for all. See, if we're to believe him, then she and John were fooling around not too long before this incident occured. You gotta understand how hard it must've been after that to see her not only giving a guy head, but that the guy was his own brother. See where I'm coming from?

Anyway, being that your oh-so-jovial comment was preceeded by the words "You guys are being a bunch of whiny bitches", you'll forgive me for not recognising your aborted attempts at humor after the fact. Sorry, but I'm just not in the market for what you're selling.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 10th-October-2005 at 06:21.

Thanks

.... It's all about how you deal with it.

Mikey_ Guest

lots of good points here. better lock this before it gets emo up in here, too emo for EP

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

I didn't read beyond the first page, so if there's been some big revalation i missed, sorry.

quite simply, john is an idiot. (atleast from the two stories told)
    1. He admits he was beating up his brother, for, well, no good reason.
    2. He admits to hitting his ex girlfriend once, for, again, no reason.
    3. The mentality to beat someone up simply because you used to date that girl is moronic, I never understood the concept that once you break up with someone they're supposed to suddenly become black marked to your brothers and friends, like they're a leper or something. I meen, what if Jim and Laura genuinly like each other.

He could have gotten mad, yelled maybe.

Anything that results in him hitting his younger brother and ex girlfriend, short of them being violent against him/ plotting to hurt him phsyically, makes him a jack ass. Probably with control issues at that.

Honestly, and this may seem like a cop-out, it's hard to give an opinion without knowing the people involved personally.
    Not really, it's quite easy to make an opinion, see above.
    Now, making an informed opinion on the other hand.
    Last edited by karragh; 9th-October-2005 at 08:15.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------