View Poll Results: Should Emuparadise start making a snes rom section?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they should do something for once"

6 33.33%
  • No, I`m Kewl with the way things are going.

12 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snes Roms Where Are you?

Haloman64 Guest

Thumbs down Snes Roms Where Are you?

Who thinks that emuparadise should at least do a snes rom site!
    Imean they have the emulator but they don`t have the roms
    Where`s the thought in that?
    They always work on n64 and GBA, but a lot of people, in growing numbers have been wanting to play SNES roms not GBA or N64!
    Don`t get me wrong I like GBA and N64 roms and a lot of other people do to, but comon Put at least one up there!

And don`t some administrator come and tell me: We`re working on it
    Caus` they told me that 2month ago!

jackass Guest

Listen buddy u dont pay for this site these people do things out of there own hobby and its not easy sorting everything out so quickly Masj is still working on it I think and anyway if u want things to be so hurried then why dont you donate some money to this site

And here's something to keep you content so u cant brag no longer
    www.cherryroms.com
    From this site u can get all the snes roms u could possibly want

Thanks

You do realize that they have more sites than just this one to work on don't you? Emuparadise is only one of many sites in the emuparadise network.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Haloman64 Guest

Default LISTEN UP!

O.K. SO THEY DON`T GOTTA WORK ON IT BUT COMON 3 MONTH SAYING THEY`RE GONNA DO IT PLEAAAAAAASSSSE!
    Besides i don`t have a probleme with it it`s just a SUGGESTION!:sunglasse

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Damn you guys..

Guys, if you were signed up for our newsletter, you would know that our SNES section is well underway and almost complete and shall be launching really soon (sometime this month) with over 600 roms complete with screenshots and descriptions. ALL of the credit for this section goes to good ol' Septic who has worked long hours on this section so give him a few words of encouragement so that he can get it done very soon

Ace Guest

Default Re: Damn you guys..

Originally posted by MasJ
    Guys, if you were signed up for our newsletter, you would know that our SNES section is well underway and almost complete and shall be launching really soon (sometime this month) with over 600 roms complete with screenshots and descriptions. ALL of the credit for this section goes to good ol' Septic who has worked long hours on this section so give him a few words of encouragement so that he can get it done very soon
    K MasJ THX Septic

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep! Thats how it's supposed to be! SNES Is almost done now as I said, launching sometime this week I think.

Haloman64 Guest

Default Y?

It`s been a week and a half since ya said that and nothing happened! Bet ya just saying this so that i can shut up and ya dont need to do it,eh?

Christopher Time Guest

Alright listen up, You are being very ungreatful and pretty annoying right now.
    This site owes you diddly squat, and in case you hadn't noticed MasJ is the owner of this site.
    When he says something is going to happen, it happens.
    So sit back, shut up, be happy, and wait. Got it? Good.

Thanks

Haloman64 your being rediculus. This is only the 4th day sence he posted that.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Haloman64 Guest

Default SHUDDAP

Dont need yo attatude!
    BESIDES AGAIN ITS A SUGGESTION!
    Sage of mother ******* PUT A CORK IN IT!

Haloman64 Guest

Default Thanx

Big thanx to MasJ for puttin the snes roms!
    Heres somethin id like to say: I GIVE 1 SUGGESTION AND THE WORLD TAKES IT LIKE A CRIME!I TOLD IT ONCE DIDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT FOR 3MONTHS! BESIDES MasJ SAID HIMSELF HES OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!

Thanks

The plan was for me to have the SNES section up on my birthday and I succeeded in that! It took a VERY long time to make the section. It's not like I can just start one day and have it done the next! Now be happy that we have a SNES section and show some support!

Thanks
    EP Points

Listen Haloman64,
    Don't talk like that to the sage, what he says is right, it's a lot of hard work to put up a section so big and well, you guys ought to be supportive and not bed and complain about stuff..
    Anyhow, thats how it should be.
    So please behave in the future...

Christopher Time Guest

This is probably the only site I've supported so much, I always let the popups load and vote everyday..
    If I wasn't so hard up for money too i'd donate a little in to help you out, And I really mean that.
    I really don't see what you're thinking Haloman64.. A suggestion is something asked in a polite sense..
    This whole topic from the start was rude! Just look at the poll! It says "Yes, they should do something for once" For once?? All they do is work on this site! You think any other site would repair dead links as often as them?? You think any other site would update "everyday" (since I came here anyway)
    I'll admit I could have been a little bit nicer in my last post, but your reply to that was uncalled for..
    Yeesh.. Take a look at the bigger picture instead of demanding things..