Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1809

Thread: Post your desktop

Thanks
    EP Points

Desktops are always better without icons. Also without a taskbar, for that matter. Though I am always a bit saddened that my little mouse cursor (Link holding up a boomerang~) doesn't show up in screenshots.

Spoiler warning:

It's just too bad my poor little 1024X600 resolution can't handle the 2560x1600 original image.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

ORIGINAL: Flitcraft
    ORIGINAL: Steveski
    questionable and hedonistic
    Brandenburg, I think we've found your epitaph. []

Thanks

Gotta love Preacher artwork
    Saint-of-Killers.jpg
    The bird of hermes is my name. Eating my wings to make me tame.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mimori View Post

Spoiler warning:
    Battery Low!

also nice!

Thanks
    EP Points

Simple one:

Thanks
    EP Points

After talking with Tas I of course had to switch to this.

Spoiler warning:

It really is a great shot which leaves the left open for my desktop icons which I hid for this.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

All my Steam games were gifts, and I'm really glad I got them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks

^ I'm actually surprised, Kouen. I dont know that girl's name there sitting in the swamp, so we'll call her 'random anime girl no. 2,387'. Honestly, I thought that your desktop picture would be Morrigan laying playfully in some grass, Morrigan with that "come hither" look, Morrigan's boobs about to bust out, Morrigan dressed like a Vegas stripper on her night off, Morrigan looking as if she had just pleasured herself and wants HELP with it next time around, Morrigan.......

*WARNING* As to AVOID any potential HURT feelings, fans of CERTAIN anime should stop reading NOW!*
    (Or, alternately, you could just put on some super skinny jeans, listen to some old Cure albums, and sing "poo, poo, cry in my shoe" while staring hopelessly at the floor....)

Speaking on "random anime", WOW, is it somehow mandatory to use an anime or anime-esque character for your avatar here? Am I missing something? Nothing against the medium, mind you, I was a fan myself, before the onslaught of just god AWFUL kiddie-oriented crap that began oozing onto American network TV in the 90s. (I wont mention any names as to not offend, but ohhhhh man, what a load of SLUDGE 90% of this 'modern' crap is!)
    I'll blame Pokemon for this degration of a fine Japanese art form, because IT seems to be the source of the "capture" or "master of something"-based kiddie anime. After having viewed WAY too much of this stuff while in the company of younger family members over the years, I have determined that the vast majority of it is pretty well near retardation level in terms of writing and overall quality. Poke this, Digi that, Yugi whatever, ballsack this, bakublechh whatever....ughhh...mind numbing. Has anyone here SEEN those 'Bakugan' toys?? ...Are they actually DESIGNED to retard children's development? Speaking as someone that comes from a Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, ThunderCats, etc. generation, this all strikes me as very sad

Back in MY day, we had GOOD stuff with beautifully hand-rendered animation, immortal works of art such as:
    Ninja Scroll! Bio Hunter! Appleseed!! Akira!!! Fist of North Star!! Darkside Blues!! Vampire Hunter D!!

I am getting the distinct vibe that I am in the minority here in terms of age .......Or maybe there are just a TON of folks my age that love engorged, highly stylized tits??

DAGNABBIT!! You damned kids get OFFA my LAWN!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    ^ I'm actually surprised, Kouen. I dont know that girl's name there sitting in the swamp, so we'll call her 'random anime girl no. 2,387'. Honestly, I thought that your desktop picture would be Morrigan laying playfully in some grass, Morrigan with that "come hither" look, Morrigan's boobs about to bust out, Morrigan dressed like a Vegas stripper on her night off, Morrigan looking as if she had just pleasured herself and wants HELP with it next time around, Morrigan.......

*WARNING* As to AVOID any potential HURT feelings, fans of CERTAIN anime should stop reading NOW!*
    (Or, alternately, you could just put on some super skinny jeans, listen to some old Cure albums, and sing "poo, poo, cry in my shoe" while staring hopelessly at the floor....)

Speaking on "random anime", WOW, is it somehow mandatory to use an anime or anime-esque character for your avatar here? Am I missing something? Nothing against the medium, mind you, I was a fan myself, before the onslaught of just god AWFUL kiddie-oriented crap that began oozing onto American network TV in the 90s. (I wont mention any names as to not offend, but ohhhhh man, what a load of SLUDGE 90% of this 'modern' crap is!)
    I'll blame Pokemon for this degration of a fine Japanese art form, because IT seems to be the source of the "capture" or "master of something"-based kiddie anime. After having viewed WAY too much of this stuff while in the company of younger family members over the years, I have determined that the vast majority of it is pretty well near retardation level in terms of writing and overall quality. Poke this, Digi that, Yugi whatever, ballsack this, bakublechh whatever....ughhh...mind numbing. Has anyone here SEEN those 'Bakugan' toys?? ...Are they actually DESIGNED to retard children's development? Speaking as someone that comes from a Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, ThunderCats, etc. generation, this all strikes me as very sad

Back in MY day, we had GOOD stuff with beautifully hand-rendered animation, immortal works of art such as:
    Ninja Scroll! Bio Hunter! Appleseed!! Akira!!! Fist of North Star!! Darkside Blues!! Vampire Hunter D!!

I am getting the distinct vibe that I am in the minority here in terms of age .......Or maybe there are just a TON of folks my age that love engorged, highly stylized tits??

Someone has to cut off this guy's cocaine supply. And it's missing "Lupin the 3rd" from the list.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks

Cocaine? Not a CHANCE, that rant was 100% Scotch and smoke-fueled, I'll have you know! >urp<

Lupin, yes. Man, there were so many, though. We would catch them usually late at night, back in the late 70s/80s. Sadly, they were typically dubbed in Spanish or French, if dubbed at all, and I speak neither very well.
    Lupin...Cobra...Mazinger...Robotech/Macross....DBZ....Sailor Moon....indeed, I remember all of these.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post

I Can never find any Morrigan wallpapers in 1920x1080 that I like or that is in HD Quality