Thread: Will PSX Emu's work for ISO's?

Necroskel Guest

Default Will PSX Emu's work for ISO's?

not to sound dumb or anything but i jus wana know if u can jus dl a PSX ISO and a Emulator and than just play away, Cause i dont have a burner at the moment, ANy help will be appreciated, Thanks

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

yes.....yes u can... u need to d/l this program 1st so dont need to play the iso from a cd... u can jus play the iso straight up... 4got wuts its calld tho, i would find it for u but rite now im too lazy to go searching.. , i betcha some1here know tho... just wait...

Thanks

You need the BIOS file to to be able to play. I beleave we have it on the site under BIOS. But if not I have it and can send it to you.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

�BoyRSpeC� Guest

also sumtin calld daemon tools or sumtin like that so u can play the iso... w/o having to burn the iso on to a cd..

Thanks

You can do that anyway. You need that tool to burn the ISO I beleave. Not the other way around.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Necroskel Guest

hehe thanks for the info, now i tryed to DL DB GT: Final Bout only to find the link is down GRRRR lol

Zerostrike Guest

Daemons Tools are not needed to burn. Something like CDRWin or Nero is needed.

Thanks

You can get the bios in the bios section of the site. You'll want to get PSX_Bios_SCPH1001.zip . Then download ePSXe from the emulators section of the site.

Thanks

With EpsxE I run the ISO straight from the emulator. That's the fastest. I think even faster than Daemon's tools.