Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling Hangout

Thanks

To me RAW sucked the big one like. Segments went on way too long. The Angle/HBK match was booked really badly if they want Angle to be known as the big contender for the title you do not book him to draw with HBK.

Thanks

i think angle is better then hbk because hbk lost his personality to me also I hate jhon cena

Thanks

Cena is the worst to be honest he can barely work a match to save himself. Anybody like me want to see another Big Show title reign? Apparently he still has one to get tis on his contract.

Thanks

Fake!!! Honestly, how could anybody watch this garbage. Their are way to much talking and the dialoge just plan sucks. What ever happened to the days in wrestling where if you had a problem with someone you settled it in the ring, not with a microphone. Oh, and the telegraphing of punches is getting really old.
    Last edited by ncxtreme; 27th-October-2005 at 20:22.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ncxtreme
    Fake!!! Honestly, how could anybody watch this garbage. Their are way to much talking and the dialoge just plan sucks. What ever happened to the days in wrestling where if you had a problem with someone you settled it in the ring, not with a microphone. Oh, and the telegraphing of punches is getting really old.
    Then you will enjoy Ring of Honor jst go to rohwrestling.com and watch the welcome video. ROH is all matches with very few promos most fueds are all matches no angles.

Thanks

does it really matter?

if you love it, it doesn't.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

i think carlito is up and coming he has some real tallent, hes good on the mic also. anyone think hes going to take the figure four now after feuding with flair? cena was way better as a heel on crapdown but i havn't liked him as the champ to much.

bigshow as the champ i dunno, i've had my fill of him it would have to be a short reign.

Mikey_ Guest

i'd rather stab my eyes out than see bigshow as world chump again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C. Strife
    i'd rather stab my eyes out than see bigshow as world chump again.
    Come on a couple of months as a transitional champ. You will have to stab your eyes out cos it will happen againby 2010 when his contract is finished one last title reign.

Carlito is good but his hair annoys me so much. Much prefer Mr Ken Kennedy...........Kennedy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    Come on a couple of months as a transitional champ. You will have to stab your eyes out cos it will happen againby 2010 when his contract is finished one last title reign.

Carlito is good but his hair annoys me so much. Much prefer Mr Ken Kennedy...........Kennedy.
    Ken Kennedy is pretty cool....i think he'll be much better after his feud with tony chimmel, it is funny but its getting kinda road dogg JJ like. his finisher is great but i have doubts about him pulling it off on some of the bigger names like bautista and jbl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    Ken Kennedy is pretty cool....i think he'll be much better after his feud with tony chimmel, it is funny but its getting kinda road dogg JJ like. his finisher is great but i have doubts about him pulling it off on some of the bigger names like bautista and jbl.
    I really think his current finishing move is just his start out move he will change it when he is hitting the upper card. Ken Kennedy is just starting out the Chimel thing is just something to get him over with the crowd I believe he is scheduled to be in the Team Smackdown vs Team RAW rumoured match for Survivor Series so by then I would imagine he would have changed things up abit.

Thanks

Smackdown is the best. Raw sucks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon
    Smackdown is the best. Raw sucks.
    What?!
    I never get how people see the difference between the two... aren't they the exact same, except for different wrestlers?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    What?!
    I never get how people see the difference between the two... aren't they the exact same, except for different wrestlers?
    Smackdown has got better wrestlers............John Cena, etc.

Thanks

I think it's faked, as in it's all scripted and choreographed.
    However, a lot of the wrestlers actually DO get injured and in some cases quite badly. But as for it being real like as in the olympics or something, it's definetly not.